[40]

Ariana is wearing the black one on the left.

Ariana

Saturday, 2:13 pm

"Justin, I'm gonna fall!" I say.

"I'm right here, Ari." I giggle, looking down at Justin, who is only about 2 centimeters away from me.

I was currently hanging from one of the swinging rings at the beach. Unfortunately for me, I had no upper arm strength, so I was failing miserably at the task of actually swinging.

"Baby, just go. I got you." Justin says, holding on to my waist.

Lucky for me, I was wearing shorts over my bikini bottoms or Justin would have actually been touching my skin.

"I'm just gonna push you." Justin lets to of my waist and pushes me before I even get a chance to say something.

My grip on the ring slips and I fall into the sand, landing on my feet because I was literally two feet away from the ground.

"I hate you." I tell Justin.

"My turn." He shrugs.

He raises his arms and grabs the first ring, swinging to the next ring, then the next, all the way to the end.

"Show off." I mumble.

Justin wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"I tried to help you." He whispers.

I giggle and he lifts me up, carrying me to a different ring before setting me on the ground. This one you sit on and spin around in circles.

"I'll puke if I get on that."

"No you won't." He lifts me up again and places me in the ring, twisting it until it can't twist anymore.

"Justin... no." He doesn't even listen to me.

He lets go of the ring and I spin in the opposite direction, screaming and probably drawing a lot of attention, but I don't give two fucks.

Once the ring slows down and stops, I get out myself, plopping down in the sand, dizzy.

"You suck." I tell Justin.

"I'm sorry, but that was hilarious." Justin collapses next to me, obviously finding something extremely funny.

"I am going to kill you." I lay down in the sand, pulling off my sunglasses and covering my eyes with my hands.

I stay there for a couple minutes until Justin pulls me up. I put my sunglasses back on and we walk on the beach. I don't allow Justin to pick me up anymore because who knows what he'll do.

Almost 30 minutes go by before we stop walking, and sit down on the beach.

"Lets build a sand lump." Justin says.

"What the hell is that?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. A lump of sand." He starts digging up holes of sand with his hand and putting it in a pile in between us.

"Help me." He looks up at me and I laugh.

"Okay!" I add sand to the lump and we both work until it's almost to my waist.

"I think that's enough." I say.

I sit on the lump and take my phone out of the pocket of my shorts.

"Come be in my story."

"Do I have to?" He asks.

I nod and he groans before coming to take a couple pictures and videos with me, all in which he looks insanely stupid.

"Put your phone in the lump and come get in the water." Justin says.

"I think I'll keep my phone."

"Okay." Justin shrugs and we walk to the edge of the water, where the waves come up to then retreat.

Justin continues walking in while I I let the water come up to my feet before retreating.

"Come on, baby girl." I hesitate before following him farther into the water.

Thankfully, he doesn't splash me like I thought he would. We spend a couple minutes playing in the water like little kids, thankfully, my phone is waterproof, then go back to the beach.

Justin walks to kick down our sand lump, and we continue walking on the beach until we're both unbearably starving.

"We can eat over there. It's a restaurant on the beach. We can sit outside." Justin says, pointing to a restaurant between the beach and the street.

I nod and we walk up the beach to the restaurant.