[54]

Justin

Wednesday, 7:30 pm

"Are you hungry?"

"No. If I eat, I'll probably throw up."

"That's very true." I sigh, stroking Ariana's hair.

The doorbell rings and I look down at Ariana.

"Go get it." She says, sitting up.

I stand up and walk to the door, unlocking it before pulling it open. A police officer stands there.

"Just letting you know that we're here. Have you noticed any unusual behavior since you've been home?"

"Not really. Ariana's sick so I haven't been focused on anything."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Do you know what caused the sickness?"

"No. If it gets worse, I'll probably take her to the hospital."

"You know, I have medical training. I could take a look at her, if that's okay with her."

"I'll ask." I leave the door open and walk back into the living room.

"Ari, one of the police officers can try and see what's wrong with you. Only of you want." (AN-Don't blame me for always calling them police officers. I just don't remember their names)

"That's fine with me." She pulls the blanket closer to her chin and I nod.

I walk back to the door and invite the officer in.

"She said it's fine with her."

"I just need to get something from my car." I nod.

I wait for the officer to come back and we both walk into the living room.

"Hello, Miss Ariana. I hear you're not feeling well."

"You heard right." Ariana mumbles.

The officer chuckles and starts doing doctor-ly things. I turn around and walk out of the room because I still hadn't gotten the stuff out of the car.

I walk outside and see two police officers standing on either side of the yard. I get my bag and Ariana's bag out of the car before taking them inside.

I put the bags upstairs and when I come back downstairs, the officer is about to leave.

"From what I can tell, it's just a fever. Ariana's tempature is 103.4, but she says she's freezing. Make sure she gets a lot of rest, and keep a close eye on her, in case it gets worse."

"Thank you, officer." I walk him to the door.

When I return, Ariana is not laying on the couch. Her blanket is on the floor, and I have no idea where she is. I walk upstairs and look inside all of the rooms, but I don't find her. When I to back downstairs, Ariana is laying on the couch again, her blanket covering almost up to her eyes.

"Where were you?" I ask

"The bathroom. I threw up." She whispers.

"Oh God." I sit down next to her and she lays her head back in my lap.

This is gomna be a long night.

9:35 pm

After Ariana threw up two more times, I finally decided the best thing to do.

"We're going to the hospital." I say.

Ariana nods and I go to grab my keys. When I come back, Ariana is still on the couch.