[32]

Ariana

Wednesday, 10:24 am

claybaker is typing...

"Ah, shit." I say.

Justin looks at me for a split second before looking away.

He's pissed.

Clay's message pops up. It's three sentences long, and very angry.

claybaker

Thanks for your concern, whatever your name is, but I don't need it. I will get Ariana, doing whatever the fuck it takes, and if you even think about getting in the way, I will fucking end you! I don't care if she's sitting next to you, because soon she'll be sitting next to me.

Justin was now very mad, but it was pretty funny.

"Justin, give me your phone." I say.

"Why? I wanna slice his neck."

"That's why. You're going crazy over me, and you need to stop."

"I'm going crazy over you because you're worth it, Ariana."

"No, I'm not. Just stop, and give me your phone."

"Ariana Grande, don't you ever fucking say you're not worth anything, because you deserve the fucking world. Do you understand me?" I don't answer him, because if I say okay, I'll be lying.

"Ariana, answer me." Justin drops his phone and cups my cheeks with his hands.

"Ari, baby girl, you know you are worth the world. You know it. And don't ever let anyone tell you differently. Okay?" I nod and he kisses my forehead.

"Good. Now, I'm blocking this random irrelevant."

"You sound like a female." I giggle.

"Shut up." He blocks 'claybaker' on his account and mine.

I take my phone back from him and turn it off, placing it on the couch.

"What'd you do that for?" Justin asks.

"Why does it matter?" I reply.

"Never mind. It doesn't."

I pull him down towards me, so his lips are only inches from mine.

"You know exactly why I put my phone down, and I hope you put yours down too." I whisper.

Justin smirks, dropping his phone on the couch, but it slides down to the carpeted floor.

He connects our lips and I pull him as close as humanely possible.

Our tongues dance together in my mouth and I moan.

Justin moves his lips to my neck, kissing it and definitely leaving his mark.

"Oh shit, fuck me." Justin mumbles into my neck.

"I think I might just do that." I whisper, lifting his shirt over his head.

His tanned abs looked absolutely beautiful. Better than ever. I have never wanted Justin more than right in this very moment.

"Really?" Justin asks.

"Yes. I want you. And I want you now."

"Fuck." I moan as Justin cups his hands around my waist, massaging my thighs.

"You can have me. Any time you want."