[17]

Ariana

Sunday, 4:56 am

"Happy now?" I ask, watching Justin eat his chocolate ice cream.

"Yes, I'm very happy. Thanks for asking."

"Chocloate is disgusting."

"You have chocolate chips in yours!"

"It's not the same thing. Chocolate chips and chocolate ice cream are two different things."

"Okay, Ariana. Just eat your chocolate chip cookie dough and leave me alone."

I giggle and we both finish our ice cream while watching Mama.

"I don't understand this movie at all." Justin says.

"Use your brain. Oh wait, you don't have one."

"You're mean. And why are you so energetic? The drive was supposed to make you tired."

"You brought me to the beach and to eat ice cream at 5 in the morning, get you expect me to be tired? Okay, sure."

I lay down on my back and groan.

"I'm so tired. I played in cold water and had cold ice cream and now I'm so tired."

"I get it. You can stop now."

"Oh, Justin, please. I'm so tired. Don't bother talking to me."

"I'm warning you. Stop now."

"And what if I don't?" I smirk.

"This happens." He jumps on top of me and starts tickling me.

"Fuck, Justin! I'm sorry!"

"I don't think you are." He laughs while I lay under him trying to breath.

"I can't fucking breath."

"You should have thought about that before you didn't listen to me." He stops tickling me and I take a second to catch my breath.

"Fuck you." I mumble.

"I don't take offers." He says, chuckling.

"You do from me." I say.

He smiles, leaning down to kiss me.

"Only if you want to."

"We need to have some fun!" I pull him back down to my lips and he smiles.

"What does that mean?"

"It means," I take off his shirt, running my hand down his tan abs.

"That you," I kiss him again, running my hand through his hair.

"Get to play with me." He smirks, looking down at me.

"Do what you want." I say slowly.

He takes his hoodie off of me and starts kissing down my neck. I let out several moans, which definitely makes him very excited. All I'll say is that his 'man friend' and the very spot right between my thighs became very acquainted, multiple times, all before 7 am.

Just kidding. We didn't have sex. Not even close. But we did have fun, which I loved. Then I had to take a shower, then Justin took a shower. Then it was almost 6 am and I finally went to sleep.

8:37 am

Justin's hand on my thigh is what wakes me up, even though I want to stay asleep. It feels great, but I'm still tired. I turn over and close my eyes. Justin sighs in his sleep and I smile, watching his chest rise and fall with his breathing.

He's the best thing that's happened to me in a very long time, and I'm thankful to have him in my life.