[46]

Ariana

Sunday, 4:57 pm

"We've been here for so long." I say, looking at the water on the beach.

"I know. But I'm comfortable here with my baby, so it's okay."

I smile, laying my head on Justin's shoulder. We had been leaning against a palm tree on the beach for about thirty minutes, after spending almost three hours on the pier.

"I want candy." I say.

"I thought you were full."

"You can never be full of candy."

"I'll definitely have to agree with that." Justin nods.

"Can we get candy then?"

"Sure, but we're going to the mall to get it. There's like three different candy stores there, and other stuff."

"I like malls."

"I know you do. Just don't make me go bankrupt." We both stand up and Justin dusts the sand off my ass.

"Who said you could do that?" I ask him.

"I did. You know you liked it." He smirks, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Maybe I did. But I wouldn't tell you that."

"Of course you wouldn't." He pulls me closer to him and kisses my head.

"We're going to get my car first. I'm tired of walking. You're already skinny enough, anyway."

"You are so mean to me." I pout.

"And you're not mean to me?" Justin asks.

"Two wrongs don't make a right." I tell him.

"Two rights don't make a wrong." Justin replies.

"Exactly. That's the point." I tell him as we walk up the driveway to the beach house.

"Oh. I understand now." He says.

"Good. You're finally using your brain." I giggle and Justin unlocks the car.

We both get in and put our seat belts on before Justin backs out of the driveway and onto the street.

Justin places his hand in my thigh almost as soon as we get in the street and I look over at him.

I love my baby boy so much. Justin starts rubbing my thigh with his hand and I smile.

"Are you trying to do something?" I ask him.

"No. I'm just appreciating my baby girl." He explains, and I feel his hand moving closer to the edge of my shorts.

"Justin." I warn.

"Yes, my beautiful princess?"

"What are you doing?"

"Driving."

"I realize that. I mean what are you doing with your other hand?"

"Touching you."

"Why?"

"Because I'm keeping you warm."

"I'm warm enough. We're in California."

"Ariana, shh. Just let me take care of you."

I giggle, turning my head to look out the window.

We were only about a minute from the mall, so I had no idea what he was trying to do.

Justin takes his hand off of my thigh and I look down, only to see him reaching for the waist of my shorts.

"Justin." He doesn't reply.

He just unbuttons my shorts, with one hand, might I add, and slips that same hand inside.

"J, please." I whine.

"Please what, Ariana? Please keep touching you?"

"No.. yes... I don't know." I feel myself getting extremely wet, all because of his touch.

"Don't think I don't know what's happening to you right now." Justin says.

He turns into the mall parking garage and finds the darkest spot to park. I know exactly why he did it, too.

"Come here." He says, pulling his hand out of my shorts.

"No." I reply, shaking my head.

"Fine. Suit yourself." He gets out of the car and for a second I think he's gonna leave me there but instead, he comes to open my door.

"When I said come here, I meant it." He whispers in my ear.

He pulls me out of the car and I laugh.

"Why do I feel like you're trying to rape me?" I ask him.

"No, I'm not. I was just getting you out of the car so we could go in." Justin laughs.

I roll my eyes and close the door.

"You're not funny. I fucking hate you."

"I guess I'll take care of this." Justin buttons my shorts back up, planting a kiss on my lips before backing up.

"You look great." He says.

"I always do." I laugh as Justin locks the door.

He pulls me into his grip, holding me there tightly.

"I'm going to do bad things to you. Very bad things."

"Like the song?"

"Definitely like the song."