[20]

Ariana

Sunday, 6:27

"Ariana, I'm gonna take you somewhere." Justin says.

"Like where?"

"Oh, I don't know. Disney Land, Six Flags, Disney World. We can go all the way to Florida if you want." I smile and he nods.

"I don't want." I giggle.

"Okay then. Disney Land or Six Flags it is."

"I love rollercoasters!" I squeal, falling back on the bed.

Justin smiles, taking his laptop from the night stand. He opens it and types in his password, then opens the Internet.

"Is it DisneyLand.com?"

"I think so. I've only been twice when I was a kid, when my brother wanted something to do with this family.

"So he left his baby sister to deal with their parents on her own?"

"Well, yeah. Derrick's family didn't have any girls, and he was gay, so it's not like they could've 'paired' him with somebody against his wishes."

"From your situation, it sounds like they could've. They just didn't want to."

"Oh well. He lives in New York and I haven't seen him since I was eight, when he left to pursue his career of God knows what."

"That sucks."

"The worst part is, I've seen him on TV before for interviews and stuff and when they ask him about his family, he says that we all died in a car accident when he was eighteen."

"That's fucking low." Justin mumbles.

"I know." I roll my eyes at the thought of my older brother, and Justin closes his laptop.

Apparently, he had already ordered the tickets while were talking.

"We're going on April 23rd and staying until April 26th."

"Sounds good to me. What's today again?"

"April 11th." I start rolling around on the bed, too happy to be still.

"Baby, you're gonna-" Justin starts, but me crashing to the ground shuts him up.

"Fall off the bed." He finishes.

I sit up, rubbing my head.

"Ow." Justin just laughs while I stand up and get back on the bed.

"I don't see what's funny." I say.

"Of course you don't, because the funny thing happened to you."

"Stop laughing at me before I cut you."

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you." Justin seems to think this whole situation is hysterical, as he can barely get his words out.

"I'm not laughing." I frown.

Justin calms down, and pulls me into his lap.

"I apologize for laughing at you and I won't do it again... today."

"Whatever, Justin." I lay my head on his shoulder and we sit like that for a while before Justin suggests we should go somewhere.

"Like the mall that's open all night." He says.

I smile. He definitely knows me. Two of my favorite things are staying up until 6 am and shopping.

And I haven't been able to do that in so long.

"I see you approve. Go get ready, princess." He kisses my cheek before letting me out of his lap.

I run to the room in which all my stuff was in, the spare bedroom, and look through my clothes.

After a good seven minutes, I decide on a lavender sleeveless sweater crop top and light wash jeans, with my favorite white heels in the whole entire wide world.

I put my hair in a messy bun at the top of my head, but no makeup, because who needs makeup?

"Welcome back, baby girl." Justin says.

He was sitting on the couch with his phone, playing Color Switch.

"I hate that game. I always lose." I say.

"Well, I'm an expert. So ha." Justin replies, putting his phone in his pocket.

I roll my eyes playfully and he stands up.

"Well, I guess we should to right about now." Justin grabs his keys and we walk out the door.