Epilogue

Justin

One Month Later

Tuesday, 9:30 am

"Are you ready, Justin?" Frankie asks.

"Of course I'm ready."

"Well I am too. I miss my baby sister so much."

I continue staring at the door, waiting for my baby to come out. They said 9:30, and it's already 9:31. I can't wait to wrap my arms around her tiny body and plant a million kisses all over her.

"Justin." Frankie says.

I had zoned out that quickly, and now my princess was standing right in front of me, the biggest smile on her face.

"Baby.." I look down at my feet, covering my face with my hands.

"Don't cry, J."

"I'm not crying. I'm a man." I uncover my face and Ariana laughs.

"Keep telling yourself that. I missed you." Ariana sits in my lap and I kiss her.

"You're still crying." She says.

"I was never crying in the first place." I smile as Ariana wipes tears from my eyes.

"We'll go with that." Ariana looks over at Frankie and smiles

"Hey, big brother."

"Little sis. You look so much better."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Where's my hug?"

"I don't know. Look for it." Ariana shrugs, but stands up to hug her brother.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. I missed all of you. Where's daddy?"

"He's waiting for you at home. Come on."

I stand up, intertwining my fingers with Ariana's. We walk outside and to the car, where I open her door before walking to my side.

I turn on the car and start driving in the opposite direction of Edwards house. Little did Ariana know, we were going to Santa Monica. I had a surprise for her.

10:05 am

Thirty minutes later, we arrive at the beach and I go to open Ariana's door for her. Frankie parks next to us, and I could see Edwards car in the parking lot.

"Again I ask. Why are we here?" Ariana says.

"Again I tell you to be quiet. You'll find out soon enough." I reply, covering her eyes with my hands.

"I don't like this." Ariana laughs.

She was definitely a lot more happy and cheerful. She had a smile on her face since we left the rehab center and she couldn't stop laughing, but that was fine with me.

"You'll be alright." I lead her to the section of the beach where Edward is with Ariana's surprise.

"There's my princess." Edward says.

"Daddy? What is going on?"

"Wait and see."

"Okay Ariana. You can look now." I uncover her eyes and she looks around.

"At what?" She asks.

I guide her eyes down to the box with a red ribbon on it.

"Justin, what's in there?"