[42]

Justin

Saturday, 5:03 pm

Ariana had fallen asleep in my arms and I was stroking her head. I didn't want her to have anymore dreams like that. I hated seeing her like that. She was terrified.

I lean down to kiss her head and gently lay her down on the bed before standing up. I was going to check every last room, door, and window in this house and make sure we were safe.

5:18 pm

Once I checked everything in the house, I walked into the kitchen to find a snack, where I was now.

"Hey, baby." Ariana's voice comes from behind me and I turn around.

"Hey." I put down my box of Goldfish and go to hug her.

"Feel better?" I ask.

"Yeah." I pull away from the hug to look at her face.

"You look better." I say.

She giggles and tilts her chin up to kiss me. She wraps her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I lift her up, placing her on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

My mouth travels from her lips to her neck, which I kiss then bite and she moans.

"This escalated quickly." Ariana mumbles.

I laugh into her neck, picking her up again to carry her to the bedroom. I close the door because there is a possibility that Barbara will come, just to check on us.

I lay Ariana down on the bed, resuming what I was doing earlier.

"Oh my God." Ariana moans.

"I don't believe in condoms anymore so I hope you don't get pregnant."

"Just because I'm on birth control?"

"Yes, that's exactly right."

5:48 pm

"I love you so much." I whisper into Ariana's ear.

She giggles, turning to look at me.

"I love you too, baby boy." She kisses my cheek, and I, not being satisfied, pull her back in for a kiss on the lips.

"Justin?"

"What?"

"I'm hungry."

"I'm surprised. I wouldn't think you would be hungry after what you just did."

"I don't suck dick. That's disgusting."

"I didn't say you did."

"You implied it. Like, what else am I supposed to eat while we're having sex?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly. You can eat my pussy all you want but I want real food."

I find this extremely funny and bust out laughing while Ariana stares at me.

"Excuse me, Justin. I don't see what's so funny about me being hungry."

"You know what you said was hilarious, especially for me. But I know you'll get hangry if you don't eat."

"Yes I will. Let's go so I can come back and take a shower. I feel dirty."

"I wonder why." Ariana gets out if bed, now in her bra and panties because she didn't wanna be laying in bed naked, and walks to find some clothes.

Ariana changes into a new EVERY THING, but I understand why. My baby hates being dirty, even though she does some pretty dirty things.

Once we're both ready, we leave the house and find a restaurant to eat dinner at, which Ariana picks since I technically picked the lunch restaurant.

6:26 pm

"I love food." Ariana laughs, finishing the salad that she ordered for her appetizer.

"Not that food. I like meat."

"I don't know if that was meant to be dirty or literal, but it's gross either way. I'm starting to not like meat that much."

"I don't like you anymore."

"Wait! I still like bacon, because who doesn't like bacon? It's bacon for Gods sake."

"I agree with you there."

"Is it possible to be half vegetarian? Because I like some meat but not a lot of it."

"I think that's what you are then. Problem solved." I shrug.