[61]

Justin

Thursday, 10:01 am

"Ariana said she'll allow you to see her now." The nurse says.

"I'm sure she did." I stand up and follow the nurse into Ariana's room.

"Hey, baby girl." I walk to the side of her bed and sit down.

"Hi." She whispers.

"You should know I'm very upset with you right now."

"You have the right to be. I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I know I should probably be more upset about this, but I lost the baby. The only reason I'm not crying my eyes out is because I knew it wasn't yours."

"Babe, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Justin. I don't know how I would feel about raising Derrick's baby."

"Well, let's just forget you were even pregnant."

"I'm totally fine with that."

I nod as someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." Ariana says.

A doctor walks in the room, closing the door behind him.

"So, Ariana. As much as I know you don't wanna hear about this, we need to talk about rehab."

"I don't need rehab." Ariana says quickly.

"Ari, baby, just listen to the man." I put my hand in hers, massaging her knuckles with my thumb.

"We need to take a look inside the minds of anyone who tries to take their own life. Even if you don't feel like you would do it again, hearing something about Derrick or his friends could trigger-"

"Can we move on?"

"Yeah. We'll be sending you to a rehab facility for a month. If you don't improve in that month, then you'll be there for longer. It's very self explanatory."

"I guess I can deal with that. Can Justin come visit?"

"He can. The days will be determined by the facility."

"How soon can I go?"

"As soon as you are discharged from the hospital."

"When is that."

"You'll be staying overnight so tomorrow morning."

"Okay. I think I can do that."

"You can, princess. I know you can."

Friday, 8:00 am

Ariana was discharged from the hospital about thirty minutes ago, and now we were at the rehab facility, filling out paperwork.

Ariana was doing most of it, I just had to fill in my credit card information because I was paying for it. I didn't mind, though.

Ariana finishes the paper work and sighs before taking it to the receptionist desk.

The nurse at the desk nods and says something to Ariana. When she walks back over to me, I stand up to hug her.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, baby girl."

"I'm gonna miss you too. But I promise I'll try my best for you."

"Thank you, princess. But do it for you. Everyone wants you to get better, but you have to want to get better."

"I do. I really do. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Ariana." I wrap my arms around her and she buries her head in my neck.

When she pulls away, there are tears in her eyes. I wipe them away and plant a kiss on her lips.

"Don't cry." I kiss her again and give her another hug before a doctor comes to take her.

"I love you, Ariana." She looks at me one last time before turning and following the doctor.

I walk out of the building and to my car. I sit in the car for ten minutes before finally building up the strength to drive home. Since I had to wait two weeks before I could see Ariana, I was going to Canada to visit my family.

AN---THE NEXT PART WILL BE THE LAST PART BECAUSE THIS BOOK HAS GONE FOR TOO LONG!!!! I'M GONNA SKIP THE MONTH THAT ARIANA IS IN REHAB AND THAT PART WILL BE OF WHEN SHE GETS OUT!!!!! GOOOOODDDBYYEEEE FOR NOOWWWWWW