[48]

Justin

Sunday, 6:38 pm

Ariana was now asleep in the couch and I was in the phone in the bedroom, finalizing arrangements for tonight.

It would be the best night ever. We were having dinner at a private beach, where I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend, officially. I got the ring I ordered a couple weeks ago while Ariana was getting candy. I'm surprised she didn't ask any questions.

I just needed to make sure the limo driver knew what beach we were going to and what time to pick us up.

Ariana

6:46 pm

"Hey, baby. What are you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just waiting for you to wake up?"

"What was that surprise you were talking about?"

"You'll see. But you should start rtting ready."

"Can I at least know what I need to get dressed for?"

"Outside."

"Okay. I will." I walk into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

7:11 pm

Once I'm done in the shower, I get out and put on a bra and panties. Then I brush my hair in front of the mirror. I let it air dry while I start on my makeup. It's definitely not taking me as long as it usually would to get ready, which I'm happy about it.

"Hello, beautiful woman of mine." Justin walks in the bathroom, wrapping his arms around me.

He smells my hair, then buries his head in my neck.

"You smell so good." He whispers, kissing my neck.

"Thank you." I smile, putting light pink blush on my cheeks.

I wasn't wearing a lot, just natural make up, because I was too lazy to do it and because I didn't need a lot.

Once I'm done, I leave the bathroom to find something to wear while Justin takes a shower.

I pick some white jeans and a black crop top with 50' black heels. Okay, maybe they're 50', but they're really high, which is my favorite quality in heels. And the fact that they make me almost as tall as Justin's 6 foot ass.

"Damn, Ariana. You look good." Justin says, looking me up and down.

I smile and he walks over to kiss me.

"You're lucky I don't have red lipstick on." I tell him.

"That would be okay. Then I could show everybody that you're mine."

"You and this 'showing everybody that I'm yours'."

"Yes, I know. It's what I have to do."

"That's what you say."

"And what I say goes. But I have to get dressed now." I only just noticed that he was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Fucking hell." I say.

He laughs before going to find something to wear.

I sit on the bed and run my fingers through my hair, waiting for Justin to get dressed.

7:34 pm

"Are you ready to go?" Justin asks.

"I've been ready. I was waiting for you, for once in our relationship." I smile.