[55]

Ariana

Wednesday, 10:30 pm

We were halfway home, and the whole ride had been silent. I don't think either of us knew how to react to this. But there was one thing that I couldn't get out of my head.

"Justin?" I whisper, looking down at my lap.

"What's up, baby girl?"

He looks over at me, at the road, then back to me.

"What's wrong, princess?"

"What if..." A tear slips down my cheek, followed by another, then another.

Justin pulls over and quickly gets out of the car. I watch him walk around the car through my blurred vision and he opens my door.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm scared, Justin."

"About what? There's nothing to be scared of."

"Justin, what if the baby isn't yours? We've barely known each other for two months. It's not possible!" I start full on crying and Justin pulls me into his arms.

He rubs my back as I cry into his neck.

"Ari." He says.

Justin pulls away and looks at me.

"Ariana, look at me."

I wipe my face and look him in the eyes.

"Ari, I don't care who's baby it is. I don't care if it's a serial killers baby, I will raise it like this it's my own."

"Are you serious?"

"Babe, I'm very serious. If it is Derrick's, I don't care. Hell, it probably is. I know we haven't known each other for two months."

"I love you so much." I wrap my arms around him, burying my tear stained face in his neck again.

"I love you too. And I will always love you. Now can we go home? I don't like you being out here in the dark."

"Yeah. We can go home." I giggle, wiping my face with my shirt.

I was in a better mood, now that I knew how he felt, but I still had a fever, and I was still pregnant.

Justin plants a kiss on my forehead before closing my door and walking back around to the drivers side. He gets in the car and turns back onto the  street.

10:38 pm

Justin pulls into the driveway and turns off the car. I open my own door this time and get out of the car, my new best friend, blanket, still wrapped around me.

"Hey, how'd it go?" One of the officers asks.

I look at the tag on his chest and see his name is Officer Jones.

"It was more surprising than anything else."

"Care to explain?"

"Well, I am almost two months pregnant."

"Oh, congratulations!" Officer Jones puts a big smile on his face and I chuckle.

"Thanks. But I'm gonna get inside. I'm still sick."

"Yeah, go ahead." I walk up to the porch where Justin was waiting with the door open.

"Come on. You need to get some rest."

"I am very tired." Justin closes the door behind us and we both walk upstairs.

Everything else was completely forgotten as I climbed into bed because I fell asleep immediately.

AN: Hola, Gina's, I entered this story into the wattys and I have no idea what it means so can someone explain ?