[57]

Ariana

Thursday, 4:55 am

"My baby sisters pregnant! I'm gonna be an uncle." Frankie says as soon as we walk in.

"Hardly." I mumble, walking over to the chair that Justin is sitting in.

I sit in his lap and he wraps his arms around me.

"What does that mean, Ari?"

"It means you never wanted to be in my life before, but now that I'm having a baby, I'm just supposed to forget about everything you did. I don't think so."

"Ariana-" Frankie starts, but I cut him off.

"Don't try it. I don't care." I lay my head on Justin's shoulder, staring past Frankie at the door.

"I'm going to try, Ari. I know everything I did was wrong. I shouldn't have disowned you. I know you don't want me back here. But our mom just died, Ariana. And it made me realize that I've missed too much. I  barely got to see my mom before she died. And now I feel horrible. I feel like this is all my fault. My baby sister has been in danger for months, and I wasn't here to protect her. Ari, I am so so sorry. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Just please, give me another chance. I love you, Ari. Even if I didn't show it. I love you so much."

The room is silent for the next minute as tears slide down my face, the I stand up.

"Frankie..." I wrap my arms around him and he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too."

"Ari, I don't want this family to ever be like it was. Never again. I'm moving to Los Angeles so we can all be together. And I'll help keep my baby sister safe." I pull away from Frankie and look up at him.

"I agree." I smile and he wipes the tears off of my face.

"I've missed you so much." I say.

"I've missed you too, Ari. And you, dad."

We both turn to look at him and he chuckles.

"Sorry, I was just enjoying you two making up. I just got a little dust in my eye." He says, rubbing his eye.

"Hospitals are too clean to have dust." I say.

I hold my arms out and he comes to hug me.

"It's okay, daddy. We all know you were crying." I giggle and he laughs.

"Justin, get your butt over here." Dad says.

Justin laughs and stands up. I grab his hand and pull him into our hug.

"You guys go to Justin's house. I'm gonna take care of your mothers... situation." Dad says.

We all pull away, and I already feel as though our situation is gonna get a lot better... hopefully.