[31]

Ariana

Tuesday, 11:58 pm

"It's almost hump day." Justin says.

"And I care why?"

"Because it's your favorite day of the week."

"Why?"

"You know why. Don't ask questions."

"Justin, for the fiftieth time in the last house, please shut up. Next time, there won't be a please."

"You said there won't be a please every time before this." Justin smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Justin!" I whine.

"Don't pull that card. I'm not falling for it." He says.

I pout, showing him my best puppy dog face.

"Stop." He says, laughing.

"It's 11:59!" He looks at the clock.

"I'm going to sleep at 12:01." I tell him.

"Fine with me. You can go to sleep whenever you want, baby girl." He winks and I giggle.

"It's Wednesday!" Justin yells.

"Oh my God, shut up." I laugh.

"I apologize." Justin says.

He leans over to kiss me and I smile.

"Good night, princess."

"Good night, baby boy." I kiss his cheek once more and plug my phone up before going to sleep.

Wednesday, 10:19 am

"Wake the fuck up, now." Justin climbs on top of me and I groan.

"You have been sleeping for too long and I have nothing to do, so wake up."

"Justin, leave me alone." I whine.

"I told you I stop that. You're not to years old."

"But you're sitting on me and it hurts." I mumble, yawning.

He rolls to the other side of the bed and I breathe.

"Thank you." I finally open my eyes and look over at him.

"Hello, hot piece of man."

"You're talking to me? I know I'm amazing looking, but..."

"Justin, just stop." I laugh.

"Wake up."

"I'm awake, dumbass." I sit up and grab my phone.

Notifications from Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat fill my lock screen, which also displays a picture of Justin kissing my cheek.

"Aww, would you look at that." Justin smiles, acknowledging the picture of us.

"And you need to stop getting all these comments on your pictures. Especially from males. Who are these people?"

"I don't know." I shrug, ignoring the dozens of comments that are left on my pictures daily.

Most of them include heart eyes, water droplets and a bunch of other hearts.

The ones that don't just have emojis say stuff like "you're hot" or "are you single". I just ignore all of them, like I'm doing now.

Justin picks up his phone and starts typing furiously. I get a notification saying 'justinbieber replied to a comment on your photo'.

I look up at him and he shrugs.

I click on the notification and read the comment, laughing.

@justinbieber
Ariana is happily taken and does not appreciate your comments. Thank you and goodbye.

"Justin, I love you so much." I giggle.

"I know. And I had to let them know too."

My phone vibrates and I look at the notification from Instagram.

"Oh Lord." I groan.

Justin looks at the comment the same time as I do.

It says 'claybaker replied to a comment on your photo'.

@claybaker
I don't know who you are, but I know who Ariana is, and I'm gonna get her. Whether you like it or not.

This comment set Justin off and he went to this "Clay Baker's" dm's.

"Oh my God."

Justin types into his phone and I wait to steal his phone so I can see what he wrote.

As soon as he hits send, I take his phone from him and read what he wrote.

Ariana is and will always be my girl. I don't think she's sitting right next to you at this exact moment, now is she? If you even dare reply to this, I will find you and we are going to have issues.

He also sent the picture that I have on my lock screen. The little eye showing that he read the message pops up, then...

claybaker is typing...

AN: thanks for 2K reads!!! Love you all.