Tamaki (OHSHC)

Ouran High School Host Club

First oneshot I wrote. (Y/N) is chopping off her beautiful long hair. No attacks mentioned other than the attack (Y/N) does on her hair and the twins getting the bullies. Just figured be safe than sorry. (Y/N) is female, which is why she's in the girls bathroom.

I loved my hair. I got a lot of compliments on my hair. But the thing is...

I also got a lot of hate for my hair.

I went into the bathroom and just started cutting my hair. I couldn't handle the negativity. It was causing me so much stress. My once beautiful, (h/l), (h/c) hair was now choppy. I was about to put the hair dye in my hair when the girls bathroom door slammed opened.

"What do you think you're doing!?" a familiar voice, a male's, asked.

I turned with tears in my eyes to see Tamaki with a worried, yet angry, look. He stomped over and took the dye from my hands.

I reached to get it back but he grabbed my hands. "Why are you doing this, (Y/N)?"

"I... I can't take it anymore..." I said, tears welling up in my eyes. Tamaki sighed and embraceed me. I started to cry, clinging to him and bawling my eyes out.

"It's okay, I'm here. I think your hair is beautiful," he said, patting my chopped up hair.

After some time of cry, I finally calmed down to hiccuping. I pulled away from Tamaki and said, "Th-thanks Tamaki." He used his prince charming smile.

He helped me up and pulled me into another hug. "Don't mind the others. I love your (h/c) hair, (Y/N). Now, let's go so we can fix it up to look nice."

"Yeah, let's go," I said, stroking my uneven hair.

When we exited the bathroom, Kaoru and Hikaru were beating up the bullies. I sighed at their violent way, then felt pressure against my temple. When it disappeared, I looked at Tamaki.

"Let's go, my princess!" he said happily, dragging me to get my hair cut properly.

At least someone loves me and my hair.

Please vote and/or comment to help me see if you actually like my oneshots! It really means a lot! :)

What hair color is your favorite?
I like red hair since that's my hair color lol