🍋Taishi Touma (Servamp)

Touma Taishi
Servamp

It was another day at C3. (Y/N) was with her best friend Izuma, helping her with her inventions. The (h/c) head had no idea what the girl was making but knew she was excited about it.

The door opened and Touma came in, his eyes on (Y/N) as he walked over.

"(Y/N)," Touma said once he was beside her.

She looked up at him with a smile on her face, "Hi, Taishi! What are you doing here?"

He smiled back and replied, "I wanted you to come with me for dinner."

"Okay," she replied, waving bye to Izuma and following Touma out.

(Y/N) followed Touma out of C3, noticing the beautiful evening sky, and got into the passenger seat of his car.

When they had arrived at the destination, Touma told the waiter about his reservation. They were seated and had their orders taken.

"Everyone's so fancy, I'm feeling a little under-dressed," (Y/N) laughed nervously.

"Nonsense," Touma started, taking a sip from his glass, "whether you're in a dress or a lab-coat and sweatpants, any place is good."

Hearing that made (Y/N) feel a bit giddy.

The waiter finally came with their food and waited for their response.

"It's delicious!" (Y/N) exclaimed, sparkles in her eyes. The waiter bowed and walked back to the kitchen.

Touma couldn't help but smile. Her happiness was contagious. She was truly the only person he cared about... unless you counted Tsuguru but we're not going there.

He continued to watch (Y/N) as she completely relax, talking about the nonhuman creatures and whatever her friend was making. When they finally finished dinner, it was completely dark outside.

"Would you like to go back to my place?" (Y/N) asked, once Touma drove away from the restaurant.

He gave a small smile as he glanced at her. "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Taishi~" (Y/N) moaned while Touma nibbled on her neck.

His left hand roamed under her shirt, the other pulling her pants down. He began to message her through her panties, earning another moan.

""Stop... stop teasing already..." the girl breathed. She was panting hard and it wasn't like this was their first time doing this.

Touma pulled back to stare down at her. Her hair was spread out behind her and her face was red.

Smiling, he pulled her panties off and undressed himself. He spread her legs wide and positioned himself at her entrance. He looked into her eyes, memorizing her beauty.

She squirmed under his gaze, feeling embarrassed.

He pushed in gently, thrusting a few short, slow times after entering to the hilt.

(Y/N) moaned from the pleasure. Touma picked up the pace, eliciting more moans and pants from the (h/c) head beneath him.

(Y/N) wrapped her legs around Touma's waist, hoping that he would go faster, deeper.

Understanding, he did just that.

(Y/N) was finally reaching her peak, unable to last much longer. She clinched around Touma as she climaxed, causing him to grunt in return.

He thrust several more times before he finally came. He stayed still for a moment before laying beside (Y/N), pulling her closer to him. 

Then they drifted off to sleep

~~~~~ 2 Months Later ~~~~~

(h/c) hair bounced as the girl hopped up and down. 

"Take it easy, (Y/N)," Touma side, trying to calm the excited girl.

"I can't Taishi! I'm so happy!"

"I can tell." Taishi smiled, both for her happiness and his own.

"We're going to be parents!"

This oneshot was requested by mizerise. Sorry it took so long to complete, but I got it done!