Bakugo Katsuki (MHA)

Boku no Hero Academia
Bakugo Katsuki

"I've decided, you're mine now."

It was only the third day of school and a girl with (h/c) hair walked up to the explosive blonde's desk.

"The fuck you just say?" Bakugo growled, his red eyes glaring into (e/c) ones.

"I said you're mine now," the girl repeated.

The class was silent as they watched the scene, no one dared to make a move.

Smoke started to form on Bakugo's hands as he stood up. "I'll kill you."

The girl stood there with a huge smile, unfazed by the threat that she knew was empty.

"(L/N), I... I really think you should leave Kacchan alone..." Midoriya said, fearing for the girl's life.

She turned her eyes towards the green haired boy, "But he's mine, I'm just-"

She was interrupted by an explosion on the desk and Bakugo saying, "I am NOT fucking yours." His face was pink but whether it was anger or embarrassment, (Y/N) couldn't tell.

Since Bakugo was leaning over the desk to be in her face, she didn't have to stand on her tip-toes to place a kiss on his lips. His face exploded with color.

Before he could say or do anything, Aizawa sensei came in to teach class.

***

All Might had come to take the students to the battle area, pairing them to fight 1-vs-1. To win, one has to put the hand cuffs on the loser or one has to admit defeat.

The first battle happened to be (L/N) and Bakugo.

"Hey, Katsuki~ If I win, can I call you mine?" (Y/N) asked, giddy that she was able to fight her beloved Bakugo.

A blush formed on his face and explosions went off in his hands. "Sure, why not? Not like you're going to fucking win anyway," he said, a cocky grin on his face.

"Yay!"

The match started and Bakugo charged at (Y/N), the latter standing in a fighting position until Bakugo was so close that he wouldn't have time to react.

(I didn't really know how to write the fight scene so use your imagination for the most part)

(Y/N) sat on Bakugo, his face in the dirt and his ass in the air. She made sure to cuff his hands behind his back.

"It looks like I win, Katsuki," (Y/N) said, a smile on her face. She was enjoying the victory as All Might called the victor.

Bakugo was furious as he got up and (Y/N) uncuffed his arms. He glared daggers at her until she looked into his eyes. His glare faltered slightly and he looked away, unable to deny that she was extremely cute with the sparkle of happiness in her (e/c) eyes.

(Y/N) held Bakugo's hand and dragged him back to where the others were. The moment he got there, his "good friends" Kirishima and Kaminari started picking on him.

Which ended up with him making explosions while threatening the two. He heard a chuckled and turned his glare to the individual, seeing who it was. His face softened just a bit, but the two trouble-makers still noticed and continued their fun of embarrassing Bakugo.

><><><><><><><><

Just a random one shot from pure boredom. I really enjoying watching Boku no Hero Academia. Who is your favorite character from the series?

My personal favorite is Toga Himiko. She's just crazy and I love that about her. Though Dabi is a runner up.