🍋Lawless (Servamp)

This was a request by PaulinaHikari. I hope you enjoy it!

Yandere Lawless x Eve Reader

Lawless, my servamp as of one month today, was also my pet hedgehog.

I don't remember how it happened since it went down so fast but I did remember thinking the hedgehog wanted to come home with me.

I should've been suspicious. Animals didn't exactly like me so why did a cute little hedgehog come up to me?

Anyway, I was on my way to school as a familiar voice called out to me. "Hey (Y/N), wait up!"

I stopped and looked to see my best friend Mahiru. "Morning."

We talked about this and that as we continued our walk to school. I could sense the scary aura coming from Lawless, who was in my bookbag, and felt a bit nervous by it.

He normally gave off a jealous aura when the guys at school would talk to me, but it was worse this time. I liked... no, loved Lawless when he was happy and quoting annoying Shakespeare but I felt like he could've killed someone.

I let out a sigh of relief when Mahiru and I seperated to go to our classes since Lawless calmed down.

~~~after school~~~

It was strange. The boys in the class seemed like they just disappeared. They would leave to go to the restroom and never come  back. And Mahiru never met up with me after school.

Since sometimes he got busy, I shrugged it off.

I was halfway home and it was extremely cloudy, blocking out the sun. Lawless jumped out of my bag and turned into his human form.

"Hello, my Juliet~" he said happily.

I just rolled my eyes. Just as I was about to say something, a red stain on his shirt caught my attention.

"What's that stain? Did you get raspberry filling on you?"

He didn't lose his smile as he said, "Yeah, something like that." He then started rambling on about how happy I made him and stuff like that. Things a couple would say to each other.

I just smiled and listened to him talk my ear off, enjoying the vibe he gave off now compared to earlier.

We arrived at my place and entered. We walked over and sat on the couch as I turned the television on to see the news (A/N: I personally hate watching the news but my grandmother always has it on haha) and the first thing I noticed was my school behind the news-man.

"Today, three bodies were found behind the school behind me..." he said, giving a description of them. All three were from my class, and one of them was my friend Mahiru.

Lawless tried to snatch the remote from my hand but I pulled it away, eyes glued to the television to see if they had any suspects.

"Com'on, (Y/N)-chan! Let's watch something more romantic." I glared at Lawless and his smile fell from his lips.

"Lawless, those guys were my friends. It hurts me to know that they are dead, especially Mahiru since we were friends since the third grade. Why-" I stopped mid-sentence, the look of anger Lawless gave me scared me for the first time since I met him.

"I didn't mean to cause you so much pain, (Y/N)-chan..." he said, causing me to shiver. His look suddenly changed from angry to psychotic as he pinned me to the couch. "I just wanted to make sure you stayed mine."

"L-Lawless?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes from fear of this stranger in front of me. He grinned wickedly as he leaned towards my neck, biting me. I yelped in pained as he drank my blood. He pulled away to look at me after a few minutes as my vision began to blur.

"It'll be okay, my Juliet~" he said, his psychotic look disappearing and his normal smile coming back. "I promise to take care of you. Forever."

~~~a few hours later~~~

"Good morning my sweet, sweet Juliet~" I heard as I began to regain consciousness. Then I remembered what happened before I blacked out and sat up on a bed.

I looked around, it's my room but something felt off. Something grabbed my hand and I looked to see Lawless holding it.

"Your eyes are beautiful, (Y/N)." He pulled a mirror out from behind him and handed it to me. "And don't worry about anything because you won't be able to get hurt here."

I looked in the mirror to find my once solid (e/c) eyes now red with (e/c) colored flecks in them. "Lawless... Where are we?" I finally asked.

"In an under ground room hidden from society. BUT LOOK! I got all your stuff here! Including the tv!" he said happily, putting both arms out as if he was a kid and was showing his parents his accomplishment.

I sighed and looked down, dejected that this is how I'll live my life. "So now I'm one of your subclasses..."

"Well, sort of."

"What does that mean?" I asked, looking up into his eyes.

"Somehow we still have an Eve-Servamp contract. I always knew you were special~" he said pulling me into a hug. He pulled away only to slam his lips onto mine as he pushed me back.

My hands were on his chest, I didn't know if I wanted to push him away or to continue. He nipped my lip which earned a gasp from me, giving him the chance to stick his tongue into my mouth. I gave up thinking and slid my arms around his neck.

He moved his hands to my pants pulling them off then he broke the kiss to pull off my shirt. He then pulled off his clothes until we were only in our undies.

He unclasped my bra, tossing it aside as he licked and sucked my breast while massaging the other with his hand. I moaned out as his other hand slid towards my panties.

He ripped those away and started fingering me, quickly adding a second finger to stretch me out. My hands grasped the bedsheets below me.

After awhile of him playing with me, he pulled his fingers out and removed his boxers. He positioned himself and pushed in with warning, causing me to shout at the pain. He moved slowly as he waited for me to adjust, picking up the pace when I moaned in pleasure.

He was rough but gentle at the same time.

He reached one of his hands up to my breast, massaging it and earning a moan from me. His mouth was on my neck, leaving hickeys here and there.

I could feel a knot growing in the pit of my stomach as I felt myself tense up. Lawless rammed into me over and over before I felt myself break.

Shortly after I felt Lawless release inside of me before he pulled out to lay beside me.

He pulled me close to his chest, whispering that I was his, before we feel asleep.

Q. What is your favorite activity?
Mine is listening to music

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to leave a like/comment!