Sakuya (Servamp)

I needed to give some love to Sakuya since he is my second favorite in Servamp. Let me know what you think :)

I was at a festival looking at all the different attractions and stalls when suddenly I heard, "Hey (Y/N)."

I turned my gaze in the direction I heard it and noticed a head with green hair and red eyes.

I prance over to him and chuckled. "Hey Sakuya. It's nice to see you."

"Yeah," he said rubbing the back of his neck looking away. He kind of seemed nervous about something.

I grabbed his hand and dragging him to a near by booth. It was a stand that had my favorite food.

I purchased some and offered a bite to him, "Try some of this (f/f), Sakuya."

I didn't miss the light pink on his cheeks as he took the (f/f) from me. I also didn't miss his eyes widening at its flavor.

I started to pull Sakuya by his hand again towards some game booths.

I was surprised that he wasn't being as loud as he normally was or making his dumb jokes that I enjoyed so much. I kept glancing over at him and took notice that he wouldn't look at me.

Do I make him uncomfortable?

Maybe I am making him do things he doesn't want to do...

I stopped suddenly with my head down and because he wasn't paying attention, Sakuya bumped into me.

"Sorry (Y/N), I-" he started but stopped when he seen I wasn't looking up. "Is something wrong?" he asked, I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, turning to him with a closed eye smile. "Listen, if you don't want to hang out with me, you don't have to force yourself."

"Don't lie to me," he said, a serious look passing over his features. "I really hate liers."

I dropped my smile, looking him in the eyes with a sad look. "It seems like you already didn't like me..."

His eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"You seemed uncomfortable as we went around..." I bowed slightly and said, "I am sorry if I made you feel like you had to hang out with me..."

"I wasn't really uncomfortable," he started, rubbing the back of his neck, "You looked so happy and I thought you were cute."

I blushed and stuttered, "R-Really?"

He nodded and said, "I was also debating whether or not to confess...." He sighed and looked me in the eyes as he said, "I really like you, (Y/N)."

I blushed and stuttered, "I-I really like you too, Sakuya." I smiled brightly as I threw my arms around his neck.

I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and pulled away, running a few steps ahead of him.

"Come catch me~" I laughed. It took him a minute before he chased after me.

When he finally caught me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck, causing me to giggle.

"Why don't we go to your place and cuddle?" he asked.

"Okay," I said with a wide smile, taking him by the hand and heading home. We cuddled on the couch and watched... well, somewhat watched tv while we snuggled under a blanket.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed this! Please give me some feedback, I would find it very helpful :)

What is your favorite Vampire anime?
I liked this series the most (didn't care for Rosario+Vampire)