Ja'far (Magi)

Magi or Sinbad no Bouken
Ja'far x Reader
Gender Neutral
Vampire Reader

His hair was white and he had the cutest freckles.

I would stalk him when he would come to the harbor. Every once in a while, his robe would slip off his shoulder and show off his pale neck.

Damn, I wanted to sink my teeth into his flesh.

Today, he ended up taking an alleyway back to the palace. I followed him, for safety reasons of course.

After a while of following him, I realized where he was unknowingly going.

I reached for him, "Hey! Don't-"

A blade is at my neck and my eyes narrowed. "Why have you been stalking me?" he asked.

I grab his hand and pull his wrist close to my mouth. "Do you know where you're going?"

"I asked you a question first. Now an- Ow!" he said, flinching when my teeth pierce his skin.

I pulled away, "Humans shouldn't go down this way." I went up his arm, saying, "You should be punished."

His body stiffened, ready to fight but I shoved him to the ground.

He was surprised by my strength and looked up at me as I held him down. "G-Get off of me..." he said, struggling.

I leaned down towards his neck, "I was curious about your neck for some time now." I could hear him gulp and he struggled more.

I sank my teeth into his flesh, earning a pained moan from him. His blood was DELICIOUS!

I pulled away and looked down at him. "You're going to be mine."

His eyes widen in surprise. "I-I can't! I have to help Sin and th-they'll come looking for me if I- Ah!"

I cut him off with another bite. "I wasn't kidnapping you. I am going to live in the palace with you~"

"You can't!-"

"I can. Don't worry, I'll hide and only get you when we're alone." I leaned into his neck again and licked the bite mark. He shivered. "I'll also do other things to you if we got time~" I breathed.

He blushed. I got off of him and he stood up, taking off. I easily followed him to the palace.

I waited outside until I knew everyone was asleep and snuck in to find the freckled snowflake. I tracked his scent to a room and open the door. I walk over to the blankets after locking the door.

"You know, I never caught your name."

He flinched under the blankets, but replied, "Ja'far..."

"(Y/N)."

I ripped the blanket off of him and attacked him with bites and kisses while pulling down his robe.

I've got to say, his moans were more delicious than his blood.

What do you think of the whole vampire thing?

I know it's bad but I don't care... I just really wanted to write a vampire oneshot. Please don't forget to vote/comment!