Gilbert Nightray (Pandora Hearts)

Gil is afraid of cats. I am afraid of getting hurt.
What are you afraid of?

"Time for a celebration!" Oscar says while pouring everyone drinks.

"Oscar, some of us are under age..." I say, an anime sweat drop on my head.

"It's just juice," he says, smiling and handing out the cups.

I sigh and take a sip, instantly knowing this isn't juice.

"Damn it, Oscar..."

~~~~~~~~~ 

Sharon is a bit... scary, Break is acting like he is drunk, Oz isn't drunk, Alice is yelling at a maid, and Gilbert is also yelling at the maid. The two are really yelling at each other...

And Oscar dissappeared.

I follow Oz onto the patio and look up to the sky as he talked to Break. I don't listen to their conversation but a certain voice cuts in and I turn to see a crying Gilbert.

"Gilbert, you're..." I sigh.

"(Y/N)..." he says, more tears form in his eyes as he lunges at me.

"G-Gilbert!" I yell out in surprise.

"Who knew Gil was so forward when he's drunk," Oz snickers.

"Should we let them be?" Break says with a laugh as he disappears through a random cupboard that happens to be out here. Oz follows suit and goes inside with the others.

Leaving me with a sniveling Gilbert. I sigh and try to drag him inside to take him to his room.

*mumbling.*

"What was that Gil?" I ask him, leaning my ear down to hear him.

"I love you..."

My face is as red as a cherry. "I-I love you too."

I finally get him to his room and into the bed. "Okay, Gil, let me go." As I try to pull away, he pulls me down.

"Stay..." he mumbles.

With a sigh, I get on the bed and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A noise wakes me up and I crack open an eye. "Wha...?"

"Wha-what are you doing in my bed!?"

It's Gilbert and his face is SO red.

"You were drunk so I carried you to bed," I say as I stretch.

"But... but..." he stumbles, trying to find the words, "Why were you in m-my bed!?"

"You're the one that wanted me to stay," I say. He looks at me in shock as I continue, "You were holding me pretty close and snuggling, you even told me you loved me."

"I-I did!?" he yells.

I nod and say as I sit up, "Yeah, and then we made love and-" I am cut off when a hand covers my mouth. I look up at Gilbert and his face is even redder than before.

"I... I... I..." he looks like he is about to cry.

"I was only kidding Gilbert," I say and watch as he relaxes a bit. I lean close, my face only inches away, "You know, you look really cute when your face is red~"

That comment causes his face to explode in a red shade again. "What!?"

"You heard me," I say as I take a lollipop and stick it in my mouth with a smirk while I lay back down, leaving Gilbert blushing like a mad man.

Hope you liked it! Gilbert was my favorite, second was Break. Please leave a vote and/or comment if you liked it! :)