🍋Lawless (Servamp)

Here is a Lawless oneshot! I have been wanting to write one for him for a while but didn't know what to write or how it should go...

This is a Male reader x Lawless that I have been thinking of for awhile. Lol I hope you enjoy it! And please remember to leave a vote and/or comment! :)

I watched Lawless as he was kicked by Licht after he proclaimed his angelness. Again.

Angel this, angel that...

I was getting kind of annoyed. From both of them. Especially when Licht would kick Lawless.

I didn't understand why though. I was his subclass, maybe that's why I felt annoyed that Licht got more attention.

I was sitting on my bed, thinking of what to do. I started thinking about Lawless and how he always looked better with a smile. Then my thoughts drifted to other things and my pants felt tighter than before in the crotch area.

It just so happens that Lawless came into my room, looking annoyed by something. He paused though when he noticed me on the bed.

"What are you doing in my room?"

POV Change XP

Confusion flashed across (Y/N)'s face as he stared at Lawless. "What do you mean? This is my room."

Lawless looked around the room, taking in their surroundings. "Nope, this is my room," he said as he walked over and sat next to (Y/N) with a sigh. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched as the confused (Y/N) looked around.

"I guess you're right..." (Y/N) said, turning his gaze towards the blonde. He noticed that Lawless had a pink tint to his cheeks and wouldn't look at him. "Something wrong, Lawless?" he asked.

Lawless wouldn't look (Y/N) in the eyes after he had seen the latter's hard-on. "Wha-what were you thinking about to get a hard-on in someone else's room?"

(Y/N) looked down and blushed as he noticed the tent in his pants. "N-Nothing," he stuttered as he stood up to leave. A hand on his wrist stopped him and he turned his head towards Lawless.

"Tell me," Lawless said, sounding demanding. He watched as the (h/c) haired male just stared at him, refusing to say anything.

Suddenly, Lawless was pushed down on the bed, (Y/N) slamming his lips upon the blonde's.

After a while, (Y/N) pulled back, the two panting. "Does that answer your question?" he asked.

Lawless nodded his head, unable to speak. Pressure was pressed against his lips again, this time with hands making their way under his shirt and up to his chest. He moaned as fingers pinched and played with his nipples.

(Y/N) pulled away to trail kisses down Lawless' neck, pulling off Lawless' scarf and clothes along with his own. Lawless didn't notice since (Y/N) was keeping him occupied.

Each moan that escaped Lawless' lips drove (Y/N) crazy. Lost in the moment, he bit down on Lawless' neck as the blonde gasped in pain.

"T-That hurts!" Lawless shouted, trying to push his subclass off. He felt something touch his cock, bringing him to the realization that he... no... they were naked. "(Y-Y/N)! Wa-wait a minute!" he shouted, his face red in embarrassment.

"Why?" (Y/N) said as he started pumping Lawless' cock, causing him to moan. "You seem to be enjoying it." He continued what he was doing, kissing down Lawless' neck to his chest. He licked and sucked on Lawless' nipples for awhile before he pulled away.