🍋Sting (Fairy Tail)

Sting x Reader
AU Fairy Tail

This is a request from AnisaEucliffe! I hope you enjoy!

I was sitting on the couch alone, watching my favorite show and eating a (flavor) poptart.

Yukino had left me on girls night to go spend it at her boyfriend Rogue's place to watch Frosch.

The show was just getting to the good part when a knock was heard at my door.

I get up and walked to the door, looking out the peep-hole to see a guy with blonde hair and his little brother.

"Sting, Lector," I said as I opened the door, "what are you two doing here?"

"We heard Yukino went to Rogue's so we decided to come over," Lector said proudly with his hands on his hips. I rolled my eyes as the two of them came in.

"So you came to bother me because you had nothing else to do," I stated jokingly.

"No, we really wanted to hang out with you," Sting said, pouting cutely which received an eye roll from me.

I have always liked Sting in a romantic way, since the very moment our eyes met.

"Get us some snacks, (Y/N)!" Lector demanded.

"I am not your maid," I giggled, but went to the kitchen and brought out a bowl of (fave snack). Lector reached for the bowl once I sat down but I pulled it away from him. "I brought these for me," I said, plopping one into my mouth to further prove my point.

Lector pouted as he said, "No fair..." Just as I was about to move the bowl closer to him, the bowl was pulled from my grasp.

"Hey!" I got up to get the bowl back from Sting, but since he was taller it was no use. He just raised it over his head and laughed at my feeble attempts.

My hand was pressed against his chest as I stood on my tip-toes to make myself taller. As I focused on reaching for the bowl, something warm pressed against my lips.

I stood in complete shock after Sting pulled away. He chuckled at my reaction as he placed the bowl on my head and went into the kitchen.

I quietly sat beside Lector to continue watching my show. The couch dipped with a creaking noise as an extra weight sat beside me. "Poor couch, I heard it cry just now," I said, cracking a smile without looking at Sting.

"That was rude," he said, humor in his voice. He placed his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"What am I, your pillow?"

He just hummed in response as I rolled my eyes.

Periodically, I would look at him from the corner of my eye then back to the tv.

His hair kind of falling in his face and his light snoring just made him look so cute for a big bad dragon slayer.

I jumped slightly when Lector fell onto my lap, fast asleep and mumbling. A laugh-like sigh brushed against my shoulder as Sting picked up his head.

"Guess he was tired."

We stood up and I wrapped a blanket around Lector to keep him warm as he slept. After I made sure he looked like a comfy burrito, Sting had grabbed my hand and led me towards my bedroom.

He plopped down on my bed, pulling me onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"St-Sting!" I stuttered.

He inhaled as if my scent was a drug, releasing a long sigh of content. "Hey, (Y/N)..."

I hummed in response, petting his hair as I relaxed in his hold.

"I really like you."

My hand stopped petting his hair as I processed what he said. His arms tightened around my waist as if he didn't want to lose me. I pulled away slightly with a smile on my face, "I really like you too, Sting.

🍋
*START OF LEMON*
🍋

He placed his lips on mine in a gentle kiss and I responded back happily as he pushed me against the bed.

The kiss deepened as his hands slid underneath my shirt, pulling it off and trailing kisses down to my chest.

He attached his lips to my left breast as his hand messaged the other. He used his free hand to remove my (pants/skirt) then removed my underwear.

He moved his lips to my right breast, doing the same thing but using his new free hand to insert a finger.

I moaned as he fingered me, moaning louder as he added a second and third finger.

After he was satisfied with prepping me, he positioned himself between my legs. "Are you ready (Y/N)?"

I nodded and winced when he penetrated. He moved ss deep as he could slowly, waiting for my go ahead.

He started to move slowly before picking up speed. I moaned before he placed his lips on mine in a rough kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us closer together.

I felt like I was going to explode. I felt myself tense just before Sting came inside of me.

He collapsed beside me and pulled me towards him.

I breathed a sigh of content before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up a bit colder than last night. I shot up and looked around, noticing that Sting was no longer in the room.

I was thinking about what a jerk he was when my door opened. I quickly covered myself in panic as I looked at the intruder, relaxing when I seen it was Sting with a tray.

"What's this?" I asked with a small smile.

"Breakfast in bed," he smiled. He set the try down over my lap before handing me my shirt.

I began eating, my upper half now clothed, while Sting sat on the edge of the bed watching me eat. He was wearing a big smile. Finally, I asked, "What are you smiling for?"

He opened his mouth to speak but Lector came in shouting at Sting for something. He stopped and looked at me. "Sting! How could you do that to (Y/N)?" he yelled, hitting Sting in the arm a few times, "she was going to be my girlfriend!"

My face exploded in red as I looked at my food.

It got worse when Sting said, "You're too young for her, and you wouldn't be able to satisfy her like me."

"STING!" I yelled at him, kicking his butt off my bed. He just laughed in response as he shooed Lector out.

Is this how our relationship is going to be for now on?

Which FT character would you want as your sibling?

I would like Mira to be my sister because she is so kind and *badass in her own way

*fight between her and Freed ❤