Any Character

Boom

"Ah!"

Thunder roareds as lightning races through the clouds.

A (h/c) haired woman covers her ears as she cowers under her covers.

"H-help..." she whimpers to no one. The girl lives alone but her best friend, and crush, has her house key so she isn't entirely alone.

Another roar of thunder, this time louder than the last and it causes the house to shake.

As the woman cowers and whimpers, her bedroom door creeks open. She hears footsteps coming towards her bed. She peeks out of the covers to find her best friend.

They wrap their arms around her body and pull her to them. They whisper nothings into her ear.

(Y/N) closes her eyes as she buries her head into her best friend/crush's chest.

~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) opens her eyes tp find the sunlight blinding her. She sits up slowly and looks at her crush's face. She smiles down and places her hand on their cheek.

She leans down to place a gentle kiss on their cheek but instead of their cheek, she kisses theirs lips.

Her eyes widen in surprise and she backs away.

"Sorry about that," her crush says, "I couldn't help myself."

"Wha-wha... I... I..." (Y/N) stutters, her face turning red.

"I love you (Y/N)," they say with a smile. They reach a hand to her face and rub their thumb on her cheek.

"I do too,"she replies, then panics and continues, "I-I mean I love you too!"

Her crush just laughs and pulls her closer for quick kisses as (Y/N) blushes crazily.

"I will protect you always, (Y/N). Please stay by my side," they say, staring into the (e/c) orbs of the girl.

(Y/N) looks back at them and smiles. She says, "Yes."

We had thunderstorms tonight and I was bored. Hope you enjoyed it at least a little. Please vote/comment.