🍋Lawless (Servamp)

Lawless x Sadist Female Reader
¡¡LEMON!!

I wrote this female reader one after the male reader one shot. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think and how you feel.

Question of the chapter:
Who is your favorite band/singer?

Lawless thought that his eve was innocent. A bit perverted and had her mind always in the gutter but innocent in many ways. He loved that about her.

She was beautiful, smart, helpful to anyone in need and was just kind to everyone.

Today seemed to be an off day, though.

She got mad at everything that didn't go right, she yelled at Lawless for being, well, Lawless, and she stayed home to avoid class.

Lawless originally thought that she was on her menstrual cycle but he didn't smell the scent that she normally gave off around that time. And sense he was curious, he asked her.

"Why are you so frustrated today, (Y/N)?"

The (h/c) head just looked at the servamp of greed, a glare evident in her (e/c) eyes.

"I'm sexually frustrated. Now shut up."

Sexually frustrated? Lawless thought, his jaw dropped as he stared at his eve. Then with a smirk, he asked, "Would you like some help with that?"

(Y/N) looked at Lawless for a moment before responding. "Are you serious?"

"Oh, yeah, totally serious," he replied in a voice that made it seem like he knew she wouldn't take the offer, even if he was just joking. He nearly fell over at her response.

"Sure." She walked up to him and grabbed his hand. His eyes widened as she led him to her bedroom.

(Y/N) led Lawless to the bed and shoved him onto it. He was surprised by her aggressiveness but smiled as he pulled her down on top of him.

(Y/N) removed her shirt, then kissed Lawless as he did the same with his scarf and shirts.

Before she could go farther, Lawless changed their position so he was on top of her kissing her neck. His hands roamed down her body to her (pants/skirt) and undergarments and threw them to the side with his.

He then stuck a finger in (Y/N)'s vagina {something's wrong when I want to laugh when I type vagina. Like seriously, what am I? 5?} beginning to stretch her. He slowly added another two fingers as he left hickeys on her neck and bit down when he found her soft spot.

"Lawless," she breathed. He pulled his fingers out and was about to position him self when (Y/N) said, "I want to try something."

He looked into her eyes before backing off. (Y/N) pushed him onto his back as she positioned herself above his member. She then leaned down to kiss him again, reaching her hands under her pillow to retrieve something then moving to Lawless' hands.

She pulled away with a smirk as she watched Lawless. He went to reach for her but his hands were tied to the headboard. "A little angel told me you were a masochist~"

(Y/N)'s smirk grew as Lawless' eyes widened and he cursed under his breath at his coworker Licht.

"I-I not really a masochist, (Y/N)-"

He was cut off with a slap to the face. Surprised, he looked back at (Y/N) as she said, "You will call me master tonight."

Lawless didn't want to admit it, but (Y/N) was really hot like this.

"My my~ You seem to be a bit harder than moments ago~"

(Y/N) lowered herself slowly, holding down Lawless' hips as she took his member in her. After she completely lowered herself on his member, she started to bounce excruciatingly slow.

"(Y-Y/N)," Lawless stuttered, wanting her to go faster. Instead, she stopped and smirked down at him.

"Who?" she asked, roughly drawing her long finger nail down his chest. A red line was left.

"M-Master..." he said after a few moments, looking away from his mean eve. Maybe he shouldn't have agreed to this...

(Y/N) started moving, faster than before, causing Lawless to moan. "Do you like that, Lawly~?"

More moans came from the servamp of greed but this time was a mix of pleasure and pain.

(Y/N) carved a rigid line across his stomach with a small knife. {Where did that come from? O_o}

"Com'on, Lawly, beg for more," she said as she bounced slightly faster. She had let go of his hips, allowing him to buck up into her, matching her pace.

"Faster," she said, carving a few more lines when he didn't quicken fast enough for her liking.

He felt like he was going to come any moment now. He broke from the restraints and grabbed (Y/N)'s hips, forcing her down sharply while earning a yelp of surprise from the (h/c) haired girl.

He did this a few times, (Y/N) moaning in pleasure, before he finally came inside of his eve.

Panting, they stayed in position for a few moments before (Y/N) got up and laid down beside Lawless.

Lawless was going to pull her close for some cuddling but was worried how she would react. He stiffened when she cuddled up to him, wrapping her arms around his torso and burying her face into his side.

"Good thing you're a vampire, otherwise others would look at you funny," she chuckled. She snuggled closer as Lawless shifted onto his side to wrap his arms around her.

He inhaled her scent as he closed his eyes, simply nodding before he fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed it! I tried to make it interesting and I appreciate any feedback on this or any chapters. Enjoy reading more and don't forget to vote!