Ichigo (Bleach)

Ichigo Kurosaki

It was already a bad day.

I woke up late for school, I forgot my lunch, tripped going up the stairs and caused my papers and books to fly everywhere.

But I promised myself, no matter what, I was going to confess my feelings to Ichigo.

Yes I know he is a Soul Reaper. I, too, am one but he doesn't know.

It was finally after school and I stood by Ichigo's desk. He looked at me and I said, "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" he asked.

"I l-l... like you a latte..." I said, blushing because I said latte instead of lot. I really wanted a latte from that coffee place.

He looked at me then chuckled. "I like you too."

"N-No, I mean I like like you... you know..." He just stared at me and I looked away, unable to keep eye contact.

"Oh," he said, sounding odd, "I don't know what to say... I like Rukia."

I stiffened but continued, "That's fine, I just wanted to tell you how I felt."

"Ok," he said awkwardly.

"Anyway, see ya tomorrow in class," I said and walked away.

On my way home I sensed a few Hollows near by so I went towards them. When I got there, I was in a park. I left my body near a tree and attacked one of the Hollows but another one attacked me.

"Haha, I got you little soul reaper."

With a sigh, I get away from it with a scratch on my cheek and defeat it. I was going to destroy the third and final one when someone beat me to it. Ichigo.

"(Y/N)?" he said, surprised to see me.

"Hi," I said as I walked past him.

"Wait a minute," he said as he grabbed my wrist, "you're a soul reaper?"

"Yes." After a little while I said, "Can you let me go? I have places to be." He let's go of me but Rukia comes over.

"(Y/N), how long have you been a soul reaper?"

"I don't know... since 6th grade I guess. A lady with orange hair taught me."

They glanced at each other and I sighed. "I'm goimg home."

~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time and I was sitting at my desk when Ichigo came over.

"Want to come to the roof with us?" he asked and pointed to his friends.

"No thanks."

"Come on, we want to talk to you."

"Fine, since you won't leave me alone." I followed them to the roof and instantly received a glare from the quincy, Uryu.

"What do you want?" I asked after awhile.

They looked at each other then Ichigo stepped forward. "I lied."

I looked at him for a moment then sighed, "What are you talking about?"

"When I said I liked Rukia. I lied. I really like you but I am a soul reaper. I didn't want to drag you into the Hollow mess but I guess you're already in it." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"So, that means..." I started but stopped talking. I didn't know what to say as my eyes slightly widened.

"I like you a latte too," he said, laughing about saying latte.

I stared at him with a stoic expression and made him uncomfortable. Then I tackled him in a hug.

"Yay! I am so happy!" I said. I snuggled my face into his neck and felt him stiffen.

"You aren't angry?"

"Angry? No. Buuuuut~ You owe me a nice dinner for lying to me," I said, smiling sweetly.

He sighed but hugged me back.

Later that night, we took care of some Hollows then he took me to the park where we had a nice late night picnic.

"Thank you Ichigo~" I said as I ate the food.

He smiled at me then ate what he brought himself.

It was a beautiful night and we cuddled under the stars and went to sleep.

Who was your favorite character in the anime?
Mine is Toshiro even though I wrote this oneshot for Ichigo.

Don't forget to leave a vote/comment!