Mahiru (Servamp)

Who is your favorite eve?
House wife Mahiru is mine

Gender Neutral
Servamp

(Y/N) was doing a pretty good job ignoring their urges to bite Mahiru's... delicious... smooth looking neck...

'Damn it, (Y/N)!' they thought to themselves.

They had snuck into Mahiru's place (again) and waited for the duo to come home.

This has become a common occurrence ever since they had seen the two in a fight with another servamp.

At first, (Y/N) started 'stalking' them until Kuro confronted them.

Then (Y/N) just started breaking into their place. They were jealous that Kuro lived with Mahiru.

The doorknob could be heard jiggling and some footsteps could be heard. "Hey, (Y/N)."

"Mahiru! You're finally home!" the (h/c) haired person said, getting up and glomping the poor eve in a hug. Kuro walked past the two and sat on the couch.

"What's for dinner?" Kuro asked in boredom.

(Y/N) smirked and said, "I hope it's Mahiru~"

This caused said male to stiffen and try to pull away. "I-I was hoping to m-make (fave food)..."

"Really?" (Y/N) asked happily. "That's my favorite food!"

"Great! I'll go make that while you wait with Kuro." Mahiru sped off to the kitchen.

With a pout, (Y/N) took a seat next to Kuro.

Once the food was done and everyone ate, Kuro went to bed, leaving the two alone.

"So, Mahiru~"

"Y-yes?"

(Y/N) moved closer to the poor boy and looked him in the eye. "How about dessert?" they asked, leaning close to Mahiru's neck.

"Uh, umm... We... we got ice cream in the freezer..." he stuttered nervously.

"Hmm... I don't really feel like ice cream~" (Y/N) said, hands going under Mahiru's shirt.

A sudden pain caused the brunette to yelp and try to shove the other male away. "I-I don't th-think this is a g-good idea..."

With a pout, (Y/N) moves away, feeling rejected.

Mahiru felt bad for rejecting them so he said, "Why don't we take it slow?"

The (h/c) head turned thejr (e/c) orbs to meet Mahiru's brown ones.

"Really?"

"Uh... sure," he replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

He was suddenly attacked in a hug from (Y/N).

That's how the two started dating.

I know. It was bad but you know what? I don't care. I just really like the idea of a reader being a servamp.

But I still hope you enjoyed it and please don't forget to vote/comment/share :)