🍋Sinbad (Magi)

Sinbad no Bouken
Female Reader

Sinbad and (Y/N) are around 20. They are still in the Sindria Trading Company.

"S-Sinbad..." I pant, pleasing myself in my room.

It all started when I walked pass his room a few weeks ago and heard moaning. My curiosity got the better of me and I opened the door.

What I seen was Sinbad and some girl having sex. The girl was moaning and calling to him. I was so surprised that I stood there for a moment too long for me. I closed the door quietly and made my way to my room.

I really do like him, but I don't want to be one of his toys.

At the moment, I am thinking about how his body looked after Hinahoho dumped water on him earlier. His clothes stuck to his skin, his hair dripping with water, and all I could think about was how he looked.

"Ah... ah... S-Sin..." I moan, the vibrator making making me lose my mind.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" a voice calls out, making me stiffen and pull the vibrator out in a hurry, tossing the device to the other side of the bed.

"S-Sinbad! H-How long w-was you there?" I ask, nervous. Since all I had on was a top, I was trying to pull it down to hide my lower region.

"Hmmm, long enough to hear you call for me." He strides over to me and leans to meet my height. "Anything you want me to do?" he practically purrs.

"No!" I yelp, moving away from him. "I-I don't want to be one of 'them!'"

He looks at me, confused. "What do you mean?"

"One of those girls you sleep with for fun!"

"I wouldn't sleep with you for fun, (Y/N)."

Ouch, that hurt. "What? Am I not good enough like those... those..." I trail off but refuse to look away while glaring at him.

He stares at me for a moment, then he just laughs. "You women are so fickle."

"Asshole."

"Now that wasn't very nice, (Y/N)." Sinbad pouts and moves closer to me.

"Stay away!" I yell, moving back some more. Little did I know, I was at the edge of the bed. "Ah!" I yelp, falling and bracing for pain.

I don't feel any. Instead, I feel a hand wrapped around my wrist and when I open my eyes, I see Sinbad staring at me.

"I didn't mean to upset you (Y/N)," he says, looking serious. "I meant that I wouldn't sleep with you for fun because I care too much to hurt you like that." He pulled me closer to him, his hand travelling to my entrance.

"No! Stop it!" I try to push him away.

"(Y/N)," I look at him, "I won't go too far. Just let me help you feel good."

"You promise?" I ask, not trusting him.

"I promise," he says with a gentle smile. I relax slightly, allowing him to insert a finger.

He inserts a second finger and scissors them, then adds a third. "Ah," I moan, my body relaxing into the sensation. I was so lost in the sensation that I didn't notice him leaning towards my neck.

The moment his lips touch my neck, I tense and try to push him away. He grabs my waist with his free hand and mumbles against my skin, "It's alright. I promised I wouldn't go too far."

My toes and fingers curl as I reach my climax. Panting, I stare at Sinbad with a dazed look as he smiles down on me.

"I told you I wouldn't go too far." He backs off of me and reaches for the napkins beside my bed.

"W-What a-about you?" I ask, noticing the bulge in his pants.

"As long as you're good, it's fine."

I stare hard at him. With a sigh, I say, "I... I can give you a blow-job..." He seems to hesitate before nodding.

I lower his pants and notice how big his cock really is. It takes me by surprise but I shake the feeling away.

I kiss the tip and begin bobbing my head at a steady pace. Sinbad moans as I use my hands to message his balls. Every time it I get to the tip, I gently nip at it and take it into my mouth again.

He's panting and moaning as I try to help relieve him. "(Y-Y/N)" he chokes out. I continue to bob my head up and down faster until he comes in my mouth. Some of it goes down my throat. Before I can do anything with the rest, he grabs my chin and opens my mouth with his thumb. "Don't swallow that," he says, a bit irritated. He makes me spit it out then kisses me on the lips.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"I really do love you. Will you be my queen when I build my country?"

I smile and reply, "Yes, yes I will."

With a huge smile, he pulls me onto the bed beside him and wraps his arms around me. I cuddle closer and we drift off to sleep.

Bad, I know. It went a lot better in my head buuut whatever. I don't really care.
P

lease leave a vote/comment and tell your friends!

Also, if you love Sinbad stories, go check out my Sindria High story! It's a SinbadxOC fanfic and I hope you enjoy it!