Any Character

(C/N) = Character's Name

You stare intently at (C/N) as the two of you sit across from each other.

After a while, they look at you questionably. "What are you staring at? It's creepy."

"What do you mean?" you ask innocently. You tilt your head to the side, giving a cute face that makes them lightly blush.

They have taken you to your favorite restaurant to celebrate a year of being together.

They already do a lot for you even though you are loud, obnoxious, and just plain weird in general.

But they still love and care for you.

After eating dinner, they take you to see a movie that you've been dying to watch.

As the two of you watch the movie, you intertwine your fingers in theirs and place your head on their shoulder. The movie isn't as good as you thought it would be and start to doze off.

(C/N) shakes you lightly, causing you to stir and look at them. "The movie's over. Let's head home."

You two go home, the entire way staring at them. "Why have you been staring at me all day?" he chuckles.

"Admiring your beauty," you giggle.

You stop suddenly, causing them to stop as well and look at you. You look them in the eyes and just stare. You then tilt your head and reach your hand toward his face. You caress his cheek and...

"Tee hee hee," you giggled in a strange voice.

(C/N) eyes widen as you take off. "Race you home!" you yell back at them.

"What was that about!?" they yell as they chase you, "And I thought you were tired!"

Hello if you read this! I hope you enjoyed this little random oneshot! Let me know what you thought of it and leave a vote if you liked it!

Also, check out my other stories and tell me what you think!

I hope you have a good day/night :)