Kuro (Servamp)

You, my dear reader, are a servamp :) or just a normal vamp that likes Kuro XD

The servamp of sloth was sitting on the couch watching tv. It was stuck on some chick-flick since he was too lazy to reach for the remote that was only a few feet in front of him.

"Kuro~" a voiced purred from behind him.

He sighed and said, "How many times has Mahiru told you about the window? So troublesome I could die..."

A huff could be heard, then a pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders, causing him to stiffen.

"But Kuro~ I wanted to see you," the girl said, practically purring, again, in his ear.

"Stop..."

The girl let go and jumped over the back of the couch, sitting right next to him. He casted a side-glance at the strange (h/c) haired vampire.

She leaned her head on his shoulder, snuggling close to him. He sighed but stayed quiet.

A door opened up and footsteps came closer to the pair. "(Y/N), what are you doing here? I hope you aren't planning anything again..."

"Oh, Mahiru," she said, sounding offended.

"Don't 'Oh, Mahiru' me. Last time you were here, you tried to bite me."

"That's because I wanted to taste what Kuro had..." she pouted.

Mahiru glared at her and quickly went to the kitchen.

"Although, instead of trying what you tasted," (Y/N) started, moving her lips near his neck, "I'd like to taste you~"

The light blue haired servamp stood up off the couch. "Mahiru, do you need to go out for anything?"

Mahiru came back into the living room, looking confused at the lazy vampire, and said, "No, why?" Kuro glanced at (Y/N) then back at Mahiru.

"I'm going to bed." Kuro slinked off to the bedroom, leaving the eve-less servamp and his eve in the living area.

"He is such a party pooper..." (E/C) eyes turned their gaze to the boy standing there. Then, loud enough for Kuro to hear, she asked, "Mahiru, can I bite you instead?"

The brunette looked at her quickly, wide-eyed from her question. "What?"

"Well... Kuro wouldn't let me bite him and left. Can you take his place?" she asked, still loud in hopes Kuro would hear them.

Before Mahiru could tell her no, the bedroom door slammed open.

"Kuro! Don't slam the door like that!" Mahiru yelled.

The light blue haired boy came over and sat next to the girl again, eyes glued to the television.

"Did my favorite kitty change his mind?"

He stayed silent and Mahiru left so he wouldn't become part of this conversation.

"Com'on, my sweet kitten~" (Y/N) said leaning in. She noticed he had a tint to his cheeks.

The girl smiled as she leaned her lips near his neck and gently nipped him, causing him to flinch. The girl smirked right before she sunk her teeth into his neck.

Kuro flinched again at the sudden feeling but soon the pain went away. After a few moments, she pulled away, licking the bite mark.

"I think you taste better than any human~" she said while Kuro refused to look at her, his face red.

"So troublesome..."

Who is your favorite character and why?
Mine is Kuro or Lawless~

I do not care, I liked it and you better too XD JK. Please vote/comment if you liked it! It would mean a lot!