2/2 🍋Lawless (Servamp)

It was several hours before Lawless returned with the box (Y/N) asked him to get.

(Y/N) studied him as he brought the box to the bed, noticing a small patch of red on his vest.

"You didn't have to kill him."

He looked at her with emotionless eyes and said, "I couldn't let him take you from me."

She nodded slowly, opening her box to find her favorite toys in it.

"What to use first..." she mubbled to herself. Lawless laid down on the bed with his eyes closed and arms behind his head.

Looking through the box once more, (Y/N) decided on the perfect thing. But first...

"Lawless, put your hands near the headboard." He did as told without opening his eyes, letting her put fuzzy handcuffs on his wrists.

He finally opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Are we going to continue from earlier?"

"Yea, but first is your punishment."  A wicked smile spread across (Y/N)'s face.

She looked through her box, pulling out a shock collar and attaching it to Lawless' neck.

His eyes widened in surprise as she waved the remote in the air. "If you do as I say, the shocks will be light."

(Y/N) slid her hand under his shirt and pulled his tops over his head, resting them on his arms since he was handcuffed.

Lawless shivered from the cold air of the room. He watched as her eyes trailed his body, a blade of a pocket knife gliding down his stomach. She looked beautiful.

She stared down at him with half-lidded eyes. She loved how his eyes watched her. She loved how he shivered when she traced over his stomach with just enough pressure to leave marks.

She loved everything.

She pulled his pants off slowly, positioning herself above his clothed member. "Beg."

He smiled wickedly, asking, "Why would I do that?" Suddenly, a shock was felt on his neck, causing him to flinch.

"Because the next shock will be twice as strong."

He looked into her eyes to see that she was quite serious. "Please, do something, (Y/N)," he asked with a pleading voice.

She smiled as she rubbed against him. "Not exactly what I wanted to hear... but okay~." She rubbed a few more times before she pulled off her clothes and his boxers.

Lawless' erection stood proud as he smirked, thinking that it impressed (Y/N). He yelped in surprise due to another, more painful, shock. "What was that for!?"

"I didn't like that smug look," she said, "but I loved that noise~."

She positioned his member at her entrance, stroking it a few times as she watched his face. She could tell he wanted her.

Slowly lowering herself, Lawless moaned as his member was entered into her. She couldn't take all of it because of the pain, but she began to move slowly to work on it.

She was panting after awhile, feeling the pleasure course through her veins as she was able to get him deeper. Lawless would buck his hips to her rythem, hoping not to get shocked, as he felt close to release.

(Y/N) sped her pace up, feeling her own release near, as her walls tighened around Lawless. A few moments later, Lawless came inside of her. She bounced several more times, milking him until his last.

When she finally got off she reached into her box, pulling out wall tacs and some other things. "What should we play with next?"

Hey kateceon! I finally got part 2 done! So sorry about the long wait, hope you enjoy. :)