Kuro (Servamp)

So you're reading this? Let me know what you think with a comment! Your opinions matter and can help me improve.

(Y/N) picked up this kitten the other day while she was on her way home. She named him Kuro.

A few days later, she came into the house to find a guy her age eating in front of the TV.

"Ah..." she said, staring at the guy. He turned around and looked at her with bored eyes.

He turned towards the TV with a sigh and said, "This is going to be so troublesome I could die..."

"Mind telling me who you are?" she asked.

He turned to her looking bored still but was surprised that she still hasn't attacked him. "No one special. I'll leave when night comes."

The girl slowly nodded her head then glanced around. She seemed confused before she called out, "Kuro-" Before she could finish, a blue light surrounded her wrist and connected to the guys neck.

Once it disappeared, the girl looked at the guy and asked, "What was that?"

"Too troublesome..." he said. As the girl continued to stare at him, he sighed and said, "We made a temporary contract that'll expire in 24 hours if I don't drink your blood..."

"Oh... What are you?"

He sighed and said, "A vampire." (Y/N) just nodded.

The girl was taking this better than most. She walked over to the curtains and opened them, leaving a blinding light fill the small space. She turned to the guy only to find her cat. "There you are, Kuro," she smiled.

She picked the cat up and he said, "Vampires can't be in the light, don't you know that? So troublesome I could die..."

*********SKIP MONTHS*********

She sat in the passenger seat, Kuro on her lap in cat form, staring out the window as Lawless drove them to who knows where.

(Y/N) was lost in thought, her facial expressions changing from boredom to worry to confusion then back to boredom.

A bunch of thoughts were going through her mind. Too many to count and the thoughts just kept getting mixed up.

The radio was on, music filling the space. Suddenly, one song came on and dragged (Y/N) out of her thoughts. She started to hum quietly, causing the black cat to look up at her.

Her humming turned to singing, filling the car with a beautiful voice. She was so busy singing that she didn't notice that Lawless pulled over and the three (including Licht) looked at the girl.

When she finally realized that the vehicle wasn't moving as the song ended, she looked to find that she was being stared at. And Kuro was sitting beside her in vampire form.

"(Y/N)..." he started, but he was interrupted by Lawless.

"I found my new angel-chan!" he yelled, causing Kuro to groan. "Sorry, Lich-tan, but you gotta go," he continued while smiling at his eve.

"What did you saY, rotten hedgehog?" Licht asked, glaring at the Servamp of greed, "Like hell I'll let you touch a fellow angel like her."

Then the two proceeded out of the vehicle, Licht chasing Lawless with dark boots on while Lawless ran away saying, "It was a joke! A joke, angel-chan!"

"Those two should just become a couple," (Y/N) giggled. She felt something on her shoulder and looked into the red eyes of her servamp.

"(Y/N)..."

"Yes, Kuro?"

He stayed silent for a moment before mumbling something inaudible.

"What did you say?" the (h/c) haired girl asked.

He sighed tiredly and said, "So troublesome..." as he closed his eyes and dozed off with his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

I love you... more and more.

If you are reading this end note, please don't forget to comment and/or vote. Comments can help me improve my writing and (hopefully) make better oneshots for you to read!

If you don't have an opinion on the oneshot, tell me about your day. Was good? Bad? Just starting? I would love to interact with my readers a bit more.

Also, who is your favorite character and/or anime/manga?