Touma (A Certain Magical Index)

A Certain Magical Index
Touma x Reader

I was sitting at the restaurant with Index and Touma. Normally, Index would be stuffing her face with food while Touma would be telling her something.

But it wasn't like that today.

For one reason or another, the two seemed awfully quiet.

"Are you two alright? You guys seem awfully quiet," I asked.

Index just stood up and said, "I'm heading home. Goodbye (Y/N)." Then she walked out.

"Ah... did you two have a fight or something?"

Touma sighed and muttered something under his breath. If I would have to guess, it was probably along the lines of 'Damn my rotten luck.'

"Earth to Touma~ Come in for landing," I said while waving my hand in front of his face. He looked at me then away again. "Alright, if aren't going to finish eating I'll gladly take your food~" I pulled his plate away from him and started eating it.

"H-Hey! Don't eat all my food!" he said, pulling it back. "Sometimes you're as bad as Index," he sighed.

I fake pouted but still picked off his plate. "What's the matter? You haven't talked to me and Index didn't seem very chatty either."

"We had a bit of an argument..."

"Over what?" I pestered.

He finally sighed and said, "It was about you."

I stiffened. I didn't want to be between my crush and best friend's argument. "Wha... what about me?"

"Index likes me but I like you..." he said, not looking at me.

A blush dusted my cheeks. "R-Really? You like me? Like... like like me?"

He glanced at me then looked away again, this time his cheeks were red. "Yea..."

"That's great!" I yelled suddenly, causing him to jump and stare at me, "I've had this crush on you for so long but was afraid to tell you."

"Really?" he asked, a smile on his lips. "Does this mean you'll go out with me?"

"Yep!" I said happily, picking what was last on his plate.

"(Y/N)! Did you really eat all my food!"

"What? We're dating now so I can pick off you're plate," I said with a smile, "and besides, you should be used to it anyway."

"Fine, at least let me have some of yours," he said as reached for my food.

I pulled my plate away. "Nope, it's mine," I said while sticking my tongue out. "Unless you give me a kiss~ that is."

His face turned redder than before but he leaned over the table and I met him in the middle. It was a quick kiss but a kiss is a kiss.

"Okay! You can have some!" I push my plate towards him.

"I'm not hungry anymore..." he muttered as he put his hand on his arms. I could see his ears were red.

"You're too cute Touma~" I said as I continued to eat the last of my food.

Please vote/comment!

What do you have to say about the cat Sphinx?
He is a little trouble maker lol