1/2🍋Lawless (Servamp)

Hello! This was a request from kateceon. I really hope you like it.

This is a
Yandere Lawless x Sadist Reader
Anime is Servamp

All of the Servamps loved (Y/N).

She was kind, smart, beautiful... Only one Servamp loved her more than the others.

Lawless.

He would watch her every move, from how she walked to how her lips formed her words.

He didn't know when it started, but he knew that she was his everything.

He needed her safe and to be only his.

When he followed her home today, he knew he had to take action because the new guy next door was flirting with her. So he devised a plan.

*********

(Y/N) entered her small row-house home after talking to Denki, her new neighbor. He seemed like a real nice guy and he was easy to talk to. She knew there wouldn't be anything between them other than friends so she was happy to have him as a neighbor compared to the previous lecher that moved out.

He had similar tastes as her when it came to the bedroom so they talked about their favorite 'fun' stuff and gave each other new ideas. She would probably use some of his when she finds an ideal partner.

She took care of her nightly routines, getting ready to take her shower when she heard a loud crash next door. She paused before getting into the shower, listening carefully but only heard silence.

Figuring he just dropped or hit something, she proceeded to get her shower.

Once she was finished, she walked out with nothing but a towel on her head. She threw on an oversized t-shirt and underwear before laying on her bed, drifting off to sleep while ignoring the feeling that she was being watched.

When she woke up from the most relaxing sleep she's had, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. The bed was definitely hers though...

"Did... did I sleep move into someone else's home?" she asked herself, confusion written all over her face.

"Finally awake, my beautiful Juliet?" she heard a familiar voice.

"Lawless? Where are we?"

"Hmm... I don't think that's really important as long as you're safe." He strode over to the bed and sat on the edge.

(Y/N) just nodded her head, not really understanding what happened other than she was kidnapped by the crazy vampire. "Okay..."

Lawless looked over at the (h/c) haired girl, smiling warmly as he eyed her sleep clothes. "Do you always go to bed like that?"

"Yeah, I feel comfortable like this," she replied, no hesitation. She was a bit embarrassed, but since it was Lawless she didn't care too much.

The Servamp of greed crawled over to her, pinning her to the headboard. He had a strange smile as he said, "You'll stay safe here, forever." He kissed her, causing the girl to stiffen before she relaxed into it.

Lawless took this initiative and pulled her away from the board, forcing her back to the sheets. The poor fool let his guard down.

She quickly changed their positions, her on top of his back (he's face-down), while pulling off his scarf. He was surprised by the sudden action and didn't have time to react when she tied his hands behind his back.

"Uh... (Y/N)... what are you doing?" he asked, sweating a little in anticipation.

She smiled down at him, flipping him onto his back. "What? You did want me, right?"

He hesitated before nodding yes. Her smile only grew as a malicious glint shown in her eyes.

She stripped him of his pants and boxers, showing his half-erection. She slowly stroked it a few times, earning a grunt from Lawless, before she pulled off her own underwear.

"You need to be punished for kidnapping me, hedgehog." (Y/N) pinched Lawless' side with her nails, causing him to flinch in pain. She enjoyed that reaction, a psychotic grin gracing her features.

It faltered when she remembered she wasn't in her room. A pout replaced her grin as she said, "I don't have my toys..." She started to think of ways to get some amusement with them.

Lawless scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

Suddenly, a phone rang.

With a huff, (Y/N) reached under her pillow for her phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"(Y/N), you're in danger!" the voice of her neighbor said.

"What are you talking about, Denki?" The moment she said that name, Lawless stiffened and a dark aura surrounded him.

"Some blonde psycho attacked me last night and said something about taking you to safety. You need to-"

"Wah!" she yelled when Lawless suddenly pushed her off of him. "Lawless!"

"I'll be back, I have some unfinished business."

"Okay, but please stop by my place and grab the box of stuff in my room." Lawless just walked out. "Oh, he is so being punished when he gets back," she said with a huge grin.

"You still there?" she asked into the phone.

"Yeah, why?"

"You might want to run and change your name. That guy from last night is coming back."

I really hope this turned out okay because I really liked the idea but I didn't know how to write it. Oops.

Sorry Kateceon if this wasn't as good as you thought XD