Sumiharu Inukai (World Trigger)

Who is your favorite World Trigger character?
I think Inukai is silly but I like Hyuse the most!

Let me know what you thought with a comment and don't forget to vote!

Sumiharu Inukai.

The name of my beautiful boyfriend.

HAHAHA, did you fall for it? He isn't my boyfriend... but I wish he was. <my best friend laughed at this part then read it again aloud for my other friends to hear>

He was kind, playful and I just loved being around him.

Only problem was that I have this huge crush that I have been trying to hide. And it's been going quite well...

Until today that is.

"(Y/N)-san!" a familiar voice called out. I looked up from the book I was reading.

Speak of the devil... I thought as the dark blonde 18 year old jogged towards me.

"Hello, Inukai," I replied, looking back at my book so I wouldn't get lost in those beautiful olive green eyes of his.

I barely caught him frowning for a moment but instantly smiled again and asked, "Would you like to go to the amusement park with me?"

I blinked at my book a few times, trying to calm myself, before finally looking into his eyes. "Why me?"

Him asking me out was a dream come true, but why would he ask me of all the people he knew?

"No one on the squad wanted to go with me," he sighed, "and you were the next person I thought of." He was smiling brightly.

"I g-guess I could go..." I said, looking away with a light blush on my cheeks.

"Great!" he said childishly, grabbing my wrist and dragging me along.

~~~~~~

After walking through the front gates, we noticed a shooting game and Inukai challenged me to it.

I smirked when I won, saying, "aren't you supposed to be the gunner?" I used a raygust.

He smiled at my cockiness, then said, "Let's go ride a few roller coasters before we eat."

I smiled as I grabbed his hand, dragging him toward a ride I've been wanting to ride.

The (favorite ride: (f/r)).

"You like the (f/r)?" Inukai asked, chuckling at my excitement.

I puffed out my cheeks as I pulled on his wrist. "You saying you don't like the (f/r)?"

"Not exactly," he said, taking the lead and pulling me into the line.

We waited for a while before it was our turn next. As we were getting on the ride, Inukai stopped me.

"I'm really happy that you came with me, (Y/N)." He looked me in the eyes while giving me a big smile.

I turned away to hide my blush before I got on the ride. "The day has only just started..."

"It doesn't matter," he started as he took the spot next to me, "and just so you know, I lied earlier."

I gave him a confused look as the ride started, my question getting lost in the thought of enjoying this ride with my crush.

We went on a few more rides before we settled at a food stand that served ice cream. He told me to wait at a nearby bench as he got the ice cream for us. I did as I was told even though I thought it was better to go so I could get my favorite ice cream.

I soon changed my mind when he held out (f/i.c) to me. "I got your favorite," he said.

"How did you know?" I asked as I happily took it and started eating it.

"I just do." He sat down next to me as he ate his own. I could feel him looking at me as I ate so I glanced at him.

He just smiled and said, "I'm really happy that you came."

I blushed again, remembering he said that earlier and also remembering the question I wanted to ask. "Why? And what did you lie about?"

"Well..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck as a light dust of pink formed on his smiling face, "my lie earlier was that I asked the rest of my team to go with me. I came to you first in the hopes you'd said yes."

My blush intensified. I turned my attention back towards my ice cream as I mumbled, "Why were you so happy?"

"Because I got to spend the day with the girl I like."

I looked up at him, meeting his eyes and the sincerity they held.

I was too busy staring to realize he moved forward, connecting his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. /my friend laughed her butt off here too XD\

My face was redder than a tomato, if that was even humanly possible.

He pulled away with an even bigger smile than before as he said, "And now I am ten times happier."

"I-I...!" I couldn't form the proper words, stuttering in embarrassment. After several attempts, I gave up trying to speak and just kissed him back, pulling away as quickly as my lips landed on his.

Inukai smiled as he pulled me closer to him, looking up at the sky as it was turning to dusk.

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment/vote <3