Accelerator x Reader (A Certain Magical Index)

A Certain Magical Index
Gender Neutral

What do you think of a Certain Magical Index?

He figured he was a natural killer. He's killed 10,000 sisters with, seemingly, no problem. All he figured he was good for was destruction.

That's why, when he met (Y/N), he was confused by the emotions he felt.

He first met (Y/N) when he was fighting one of the sisters. He heard clapping behind him and turned to find the person standing there in awe. He smiled wickedly and threatened to kill them too but they just walked up to him.

"My name is (Y/N), what's yours?"

He just looked at them like they were crazy. What idiot would walk up to a stranger, let alone one they just saw kill someone.

"Well?" (Y/N) repeated. Accelerator just turned and started to walk away. They started to follow him and said, "What are you referred as?"

"Accelerator." He didn't understand this person, how could they just talk to a level five esper? He casted a side glance at them only to see their face forming a pout. "What is wrong with you?"

(Y/N) perked up that he asked a question. "Mother says a lot is wrong with me. She even calls me the devil," they said, smiling at him. "And is that your real name?"

"No, but I don't remember my original name." Accelerator stopped, facing (Y/N). They looked like they were thinking of something.

"Stormy," (Y/N) said randomly.

"What?" Accelerator asked.

"I'm going to call you Stormy."

"Why?" he said, a bit annoyed. "I don't like that name."

"Got a better name?" (Y/N) challenged. Accelerator stood there, thinking of a different name. But he couldn't think of any so he started walking away again.

"Where are you going, Stormy?" Silence. "Can I feel your hair?"

"No."

"Please?"

He continued to say no but eventually gave in to their desire to feel his hair. "It's so soft. Like a bunny."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"This? Talking to me? You know that I can kill you easily, right?" he asked, annoyed and worried he might hurt them.

"As long as I use my right hand, you can't do anything," they smiled.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, pulling his head away from their hands.

"My right hand has something called Imagine Breaker so I can cancel out unnatural things. A friend of mine also has it but he doesn't know about mine."

They reached for Accelerator's hair again and when they touched it, his eyes widened. He just tested to see if his esper powers would work but they didn't.

"Follow if you want but I am going to do another fight with one of those sisters."

"Okay," (Y/N) said, walking on his left side so they could grab his hand with their right. He flinched, but it was from thinking he'd hurt them instead of them touching him.

They followed and watched all of his fights with the sisters. He would say rude things, but (Y/N) knew he didn't really want to do this.

They figured they can bring some light into his lonely, dark heart.

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think!