Mikoto Suoh (K)

Note: I have not watched this series so Mikoto will most likely be out of character... This is a request by Kira_Suoh. I hope you like it ^_^

I heard from people that he was the most violent tempered king. Even back when he was a teenager.

But that wasn't the man in front of me.

The guy in front of me had a lazy personality and complained about things he asked for.

The first time he asked me to make him some food and, as I good host, I did. It wasn't good enough for his tastes... BUT HE STILL ATE IT! I even offered to try again and all he said was a muffled reply as he ate it.

Now he was sleeping in my bad... for the fifth time this week. I was nice enough to give him the couch, why did he have to take my bed?

I tried to wake him several times only to be greeted with nothing or a turnover. So I would end up having to take the couch myself.

The odd thing is that when I would wake up, I would be in bed in his arms!

Not that I minded, he was warm and made me feel safe.

Damn you, Mikoto I thought to myself as his warm arms embraced me.

I squirmed out from his grasp and made it to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

As I made some, I heard someone put something in the microwave and then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, causing me to stiffen.

"Why did you leave the bed?" Mikoto asked.

I turned to look up at his amber eyes, getting lost in them.

"I was hungry," I finally said, turning away with a blush on my face.

He placed his chin on my shoulder, his red hair slightly touching my cheek. I tried to focus on making breakfast but him being so close was distracting.

"I think it's overdone..." I heard him say. I glanced down at the food to realize that I burnt it.

With a sigh, I go to put the pan in the sink but Mikoto's arms around my waist made it hard to do.

"Can you let me go..." He wouldn't let go so I tried to remove his arms by force. "Come on, Mikoto, I'm hungry..." I pouted.

Suddenly, I was picked up and carried to the couch. Then a plate of pancakes was placed in front of me. "Uh..."

"They are from yesterday. They just needed warmed up," the red head said as he sat beside me with his own plate. I don't remember the microwave dinging...

I started to eat as I noticed how close he was. I slowly leaned against him, hoping he wouldn't say anything.

I glanced up and noticed he was staring at me with a smile. I blushed and pulled away.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close again. "We can go back to the bed and cuddle a bit more if you want to be close" he said, a small smile on his face.

I nodded as I blushed, not wanting to trust my mouth to form the right words.

As soon as we both finished eating, he picked me up and carried me to my bed where we cuddled some more.

Sorry. Like I said, I never seen K and don't know much about Mikoto >_<. I tried looking on YouTube for some of his scenes to get a feel for him but no luck... I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Please leave a vote and comment what you think!