clay jensen [1]

IMAGINE CLAY broke up with you and he comes to your house to make up.

you and clay broke up because he's been acting very strange lately and you confronted him about it

but, you didn't know what he was going through. he couldn't tell you about the tapes and his feelings for hannah baker.

which turned into an argument and unfortunately, you guys ended breaking up.

clay walks to your door and he took a deep breath, before knocking. to his surprise, your mom opens the door and she invites clay in.

"(Y/N) isn't here at the moment, she's studying with her friend justin. maybe you know him?"

oh, clay knows him very well. clay nods his head, starting to feel jealous.

your mom leads him to the dining-room table. "so... what brings you here, clay?" your dad says, giving clay a stern look.

your dad never really liked clay, he always wanted you to date justin foley. crazy right?

"i have to apologise to (Y/N)." clay answers, avoiding eye-contact with your dad.

"why are you apologising?"

"because i did something stupid to (Y/N) and i didn't mean it. i love her... a lot."

at that moment, you walk in the kitchen whilst holding hands with justin and laughing.

[ credits to gif owner ]

O SHIT haha wow, i tried to make a cliffhanger but i hope y'all liked this imagine!

clay jensen is a cutie.