justin foley [8]

imagine; you go food shopping with justin

unfortunately, justin's mom rarely feeds him and you hate to see your boyfriend live on expired microwave meals.

so, you decide to use some of the money that you saved up from your part-time job and buy justin some food.

you couldn't resist, even though you feel like you're his mom. oh well.

you load the groceries in your car, until something falls from one of the bags and onto the ground.

you bend down to pick it up and you examine it.

it's extra large condoms with different fruit flavours.

"justin! did i really just buy you condoms!"

justin starts laughing. "yeah babe! i ran out and it's too soon for you to be pregnant." justin laughs even harder.

"it's a good job i didn't use my card or else, my parents would be asking me a billion questions!"

"oh, it's good to stay safe." you look over to see mr porter staring at the condoms in your hand.

at this point, justin's face is bright red from all the laughing.

"it isn't for me sir, it's for justin!"

"well, it would be for you too if you have been dating justin since freshman year." mr porter chuckles.

you flash an awkward smile and shut your car trunk.

"well, it's nice seeing you sir. but, me and justin have to be somewhere in like five minutes. bye!"

before you could get in the car, mr porter shouts "stay safe kids!"

you slam the door and rest your head on the car wheel.

"oh my god. did that just seriously happen?"

justin finally stops laughing. "holy shit (Y/N)! i can't believe you said 'it isn't for me sir, it's for justin!" he mocks you in a tone that clearly doesn't sound anything like yours.

"extra large? really? more like extra small." you scoff.

~||
writing smut is so awkward but i promiSE yOU THAT I WILL FINISH IT SOON AS POSSIBLE!