justin foley [14]

requested by @MyStilinski_24

imagine justin breaks up with you, because of his mom's boyfriend

"i'm breaking up with you. nice knowing you though." you repeatedly read the text justin sent you.

you thought everything was fine between you two, but obviously not.

due to the break-up, you stopped taking care of yourself - you didn't eat, sleep nor shower as much. you didn't care about what you wore to school either and your grades rapidly dropped.

ever since the day justin sent you the text, he has been avoiding you completely and so did his friends. you had no-one, except hannah baker who is nowhere to be seen.

walking out of school, bryce walker bumps into your shoulder and starts laughing.

"oh elle! don't forget to check justin's new post on instagram!" bryce sings as he walks away.

you quickly get your phone out and check instagram... he has a new girlfriend.

blinking the tears away, you take the bus home and decide that you aren't going to be like this anymore.

if justin can move on, so can you. thinking to yourself about how you're going to take care of your appearance again and catch up with all the homework you missed.

"mom, dad, i'm ho-" you stop halfway through the sentence, when you see your mom sitting on the stairs.

"what's wrong?" you ask.

"elle, sweetie. i-it's hannah, s-she's been found dead. s-she k-killed herself, m-mr baker just called."

without saying anything, you drop your bag and run out of the house. you run to the place that you and justin used to go to when things got rough at his house.

the cliff.

you stand over the edge of the cliff and close your eyes. this is it. you're going to jump off.

"what the fuck elle, get away from there!"

someone grabs you from behind and pulls you away, "thank god i knew you would be here or else." you push yourself away from the person who grabbed you.

you turn around to face them and it's justin. you didn't recognise his voice, because you haven't heard it in months.

"get away from me. your girlfriend must be waiting for you."

"elle, don't be like this. can we just talk?"

you look down at the ground. "how about you tell me why you left me for no reason?"

"i got into some dumb fight with seth and he threatened to hurt you, so i had to break up with you. that way, he can't hurt you, because you wouldn't be at our house anymore."

you nod your head and start walking back to your house.

"i still love you elle." you hear justin say, but you ignore it and continue walking.

♡♡♡♡♡
ok i didn't mean for it to get this long