zach dempsey [16]

requested by @deitystiles

imagine zach breaking up with you, because he fell in love with someone else

entering monet's, you see zach waiting for you at a table near the end of the cafe.

you walk up to the table and lean down to kiss your boyfriend, but he turns his head to avoid kissing you.

"zach, is everything okay?" you frown.

he shakes his head and you take a seat across him, waiting for him to tell you what's wrong.

"(Y/N)... i fell in love with someone else."

you can feel tears burning your eyes as they threaten to spill. "w-what d-d-do you m-mean?"

zach takes a deep breath, before continuing to speak. "she's someone from the cheerleading squad and i don't know how it happened, but i want to be with her. not you, (Y/N) i am so sorry."

your body filled with anger, sadness and hatred for this boy, it gives you courage to speak back.

"see, i have this theory, zach. when i went away on vacation, you felt lonely and that's probably how this happened," you sigh and blink back the tears, "i may be wrong about that, but one thing i am not wrong about is that you never truly loved me, like i loved you."

you stand up and push the chair under the table, leaving a speechless zach behind.

as you open the door to leave monet's, you can hear zach shouting your name and apologising, attracting attention from the other customers.

♡♡♡♡♡
hellooooooooooooooooo!