montgomery de la cruz [14]

requested by KacieDeakin

imagine you calm monty down after he gets into a fight

walking outside the school, you see a huge crowd cheering.

out of curiosity, you walk up to the crowd and push your way through to see what's happening.

"get off me you freak!" marcus shouts, as monty sits on top of him punching him.

monty's face hasn't been touched, whereas marcus' face is bleeding and swelling up.

"bro, stop now. just calm down." justin attempts to soothe monty.

unexpectedly, monty punches justin in the face. "he started it and i'm going to fucking finish it."

if monty gets caught, that's it. he is going to get suspended permanently this time. getting kicked out could jeopardize his future and you won't be able to see monty again.

you run over to monty and grab his arm, "babe, stop hitting him. it's me (Y/N)!" monty stops hitting marcus and turns to look at you, with rage in his eyes.

monty stands up and holds your hand, walking away from the fight.

"what the fuck bro!"

"de la cruz is so whipped."

you take the lead and walk to the bleachers, where it's quiet and no-one can disturb you. when you arrive, you sit down with monty waiting for him to explain his previous actions.

instead of explaining what has just happened, monty starts crying and he wipes the tears away from his cheeks.

"oh god, look at me. i never fucking cry, this is stupid."

you rub monty's back attempting to calm him down again, "it's okay, i cry and you have seen how ugly i look when i cry." you joke, making monty chuckle.

groaning, monty stops crying and looks over the track field. "i wish i wasn't this angry all the time, marcus seriously pissed me off. i-i just couldn't stop myself from punching him."

"it's okay, i'm here to help you."

"this is why i fucking love you babygirl."

♡♡♡♡♡
ok i'm kinda shook, because my post got over eight thousand likes???