jealous tony padilla;

you're walking home from school and alex starts walking with you

"hey (Y/N). i have something to tell you."

"oh god, you're making me nervous. what?"

alex stops walking and takes a deep breath. "tony."

you chuckle nervously. "what do you mean tony?"

alex signs. "(Y/N), tony and his gang or whatever beat this guy up for making this stupid list."

you knit your eyebrows together in confusion, so alex continues his explanation. "a junior made a list of the girls he would bang and you were the top one."

"right..."

"and, now tony is suspended. i'm not sure how long for, but you need to talk to him because the guy he beat up is in hospital."

"okay, thank you so much alex. i'll talk to you later. see you!"

alex waves at you as you run home. when you arrive, you see tony waiting for you on your doorstep.

when tony notices you, he quickly stands up and walks over to you.

"tony! why would you go and get yourself suspended?"

"i'm sorry (Y/N). when i saw the list, i got mad and i just had to do something. i just wanted to let him know that he can never touch you."

"i didn't even know about the list, but i guess the guy does deserve it if he's talking about girls in that manner."

tony looks at you with his puppy dog eyes. "does that mean you aren't mad at me?"

you roll your eyes. "how can i stay mad at you? you're my yoda but the attractive version." you playfully push tony's shoulder.

"that's embarrassing as fuck babe," tony laughs, "but, i love you anyway."

~||
my 13rw phonecase arrived today and i swear i'm never changing it /: