hannah baker [6]

imagine hannah supports you through your break-up

sitting on the bench outside liberty high, you're scrolling through the photos of you and your ex boyfriend.

someone sits next to you and sighs.

"(Y/N), it has been months since you and clay broke up. when will you move on?" hannah folds her arms.

"i need to do one more thing and that's it. i will be able to move on from him."

"and, that is?"

you look at hannah, who is looking back at you waiting for an answer.

"there's this place we used to go together, like literally every school night. i just want to visit it one last time."

hannah nods her head. "okay... and where's this place?"

"the roof on crestmont. we used to look at the moon and the stars, i know it's cheesy." you roll your eyes at your sudden embarrassment.

"yes, i will look at the moon with you." hannah smiles at you.

hannah continues speaking, "only if you promise to move on and find someone better... like me!" hannah laughs.

~||
when this book finishes, (you are only allowed 200 chapters), i have a great idea for the final imagine!

and, i was thinking of writing another 13 reasons why gif imagines book after this book finishes. what do you think? or should i write a book for each character? e.g. zach dempsey gif imagines, justin foley gif imagines etc.