justin foley and zach dempsey [part 1]

imagine; you're in a love triangle with justin and zach

justin has never really paid you any attention but, recently justin has been giving you lots of attention.

justin started giving you nicknames such as; baby, babe, my girl, complimenting how beautiful you look and he's been staying up at 3am just to talk to you.

right now, you're walking to school and you hear someone shouting your name.

"(Y/N)! wait up for me babe!" you instantly knew who it was, no-one else calls you babe except for justin.

you stop in your tracks and wait for justin to catch up.

justin stands in front of you and smiles, whilst gazing at you.

you feel your face reddening. "what are you staring at?"

"you just look really beautiful today (Y/N)."

you look down to hide the blush in your cheeks. "oh thanks justin."

you walk to class with justin and it was just like an other ordinary school day.

when you arrive at home, you receive a text message from justin, saying he's going to take you somewhere special.

ten minutes later, you hear a knock on your door so you quickly run downstairs and open it, to see justin.

"ready to go, baby?" justin grabs your hand and walks you to the place he wants to take you.

on the way there, you both talk about lots of different things and as justin is talking, you realise how attractive and sweet he is.

when you finally arrive at the special place, you realise it's a empty field with large trees and cute flowers.

"yeah sorry (Y/N). you know how i never have any cash but this place is cool. no-one ever comes here."

your face softens. "it's great."

you lay on the grass with justin for god knows how long, talking about deep stuff.

after a while, justin props himself up on his elbow and he leans down to kiss you.

you kiss back, continuing it to a makeout session.

justin moves his hand to your thigh, pulling you closer to him until your phone starts ringing.

wow. what a great way to ruin the moment.

it's your mom telling you to come home, which causes you to groan.

once justin walks you home, he gives you one final kiss. "goodnight babe."

"goodnight justin." you open the door and lock it behind you.

you quickly run to your bedroom and get ready for bed.

just before you go to sleep, your phone beeps twice.

you unlock it to see two messages. one from justin and one from zach.

you decide to open justin's message first.

justin: "what a great night babe. can't wait to see you tomorrow." the message gives you butterflies.

fuck. you might actually be falling for justin foley.

you forget to open zach's message, as you drift off to sleep with your phone in your hand.

~||
i have good ideas for this imagine. part 2 will be about zach!! enjoy :)