alex standall [10]

imagine; alex sneaks you into the boy's locker room

"oh my god alex, what if we get caught?" you giggle.

"that's the whole point of sneaking into the locker room." alex smirks and he leans you up against the locker.

you lean in to kiss alex and alex leans in to kiss you. as alex's lips meet yours, you wrap your arms around his neck and he rests his hands on your hips.

when you finally pull away for breath, alex smiles at you. "see (Y/N)? we haven't been caught."

"oh, i don't think so." the coach walks towards you two. "look, this is just a locker room for gym. don't be making any babies in here."

alex looks at coach in shock and starts stammering. "i-i'm s-so s-sorry sir. i-it w-won't h-h-happen again."

the coach pats alex's shoulder. "nothing to be ashamed of, just the wrong place alright? don't do it again."

when the coach finally leaves the room, alex locks the door. "alex, i can't believe we got caught." you laugh.

"wait, why did you lock the door?"

"because, well i don't really have an answer for that (Y/N)."

you lean against a locker and alex traps you between his arms. he leans in to kiss you and proceed the make-out session with you.

~||
sorry if it's shitty! i'm reaally sick atm so i'm not feeling creative :(