clay jensen [9]

imagine; you and clay win prom king and queen

"the liberty high prom king is... CLAY JENSEN!"

you kiss clay on the lips and encourage him to go on the stage to collect his crown, despite his stage fright.

you giggle to yourself when clay drops the crown on the stage. "oh fuck, oh shit sorry sir fuck. i-i"

the principal raises his hand. "it's okay, now the liberty high prom queen is... (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!"

clay looks at you and gives you the biggest smile ever as you walk up the stage. when you stand next to clay, he grabs your hand as the principal places the crown on top of your head.

everyone in the room cheers and chants "clay and (Y/N)!" when the noise finally dies down, the principal gives you a microphone and asks you to give a speech.

you grab the microphone, thinking of what to say. someone from the crowd shouts "come on (Y/N)! you can do it!"

"uh, thank you for voting us as prom king and queen even though we are a pair of losers." clay steps in and jokingly tells you that you're the loser which causes everyone to laugh.

you look into clay's eyes and he watches your mouth as you speak. "this year has been the best school year i have experienced because of this guy."

you look away from clay's eyes, but he holds his gaze on your lips. "and of course, everyone in this room too. tiger pride y'all!"

everyone cheers and shouts "tiger pride!" especially, the baseball and basketball teams.

you hand the microphone back to the principal and clay wraps his arm around your waist to pull you in for the longest kiss ever.

you can hear phones clicking and people encouraging you two to continue kiss. when clay pulls away, he finally looks into your eyes.

"i love you so much (Y/N)."

~||
omg the gif gives me so many feels