jeff atkins [3]

IMAGINE YOU'RE the new girl and jeff checks you out.

it's your first day and you already made friends with jessica davis and sheri holland

it's your first day and you already made friends with jessica davis and sheri holland. you moved to california with your parents last week and guess what?

you moved next door to clay jensen and you two have become pretty close, so that's three friends so far. you're currently in the library doing your first assignment and you have noticed a very attractive boy sitting near you.

but for the past 5 minutes, the attractive boy keeps looking at you. clay arrives and sits next to the attractive boy. "sorry jeff, had a student meeting."

oh so his name is jeff. as clay checks jeff's work, jeff is staring at you. "might need some fact-checking." clay says, whilst tapping his highlighter on the table.

jeff looks back at clay. "seriously? i googled everything."

jeff returns his gaze at you. clay continues to talk about his work and jeff continues to not pay attention. finally, clay notices that jeff has been staring at you. "jeff!" clay shouts.

jeff looks back at clay. "what bro? you want us to get kicked out or something?"

"i'll introduce you to that girl if you repeat what i just said to you." clay smirks. "you can't know her already, she's new and anyway, you have a crush on hannah baker."

"hey (Y/N)!" clay says to you. you smile and wave. "hey clay." clay gives jeff a 'i told you so' look.

"uh, ok. you said that the founding fathers did actually use weed." clay starts shaking his head at jeff. "wow, we are both hopeless at getting girls we like." clay jokes.

[ credits to gif owner ]

i really hope there will be a season 2 of 13rw, i have so many questions!