montgomery de la cruz [5]

imagine; you and monty get caught making out

you hear a beep and you look out your bedroom window to see monty waiting for you in his car.

you quickly run out, locking the door behind you and you get in the car.

"hey babe." you kiss monty and he kisses you back.

as you try to pull away, monty grabs your waist and literally, i mean literally pulls you onto his lap.

you manage to pull away." we have school. can't it wait until after?"

monty groans. "no."

he starts kissing your neck and you roll your eyes.

you sit in the passenger seat, causing your boyfriend to groan in frustration.

for all the lessons you have with monty, he has been sliding his hand up your thigh and kissing you when the teacher turns away.

the bell rings for lunch and monty grabs your hand. he takes you into the janitor closet, forgetting to lock it.

typical.

monty pushes you against the wall and starts kissing you.

"i want you so bad, babe."

as monty is about to take his shirt off, you hear a voice outside.

"pedro, it's inportant to make sure all janitor closets are locked before school starts. that's why you constantly see horny teenagers."

apparently monty didn't hear this, because he has already taken his shirt off and is in the process of taking yours off.

monty kisses your neck, whilst grabbing your ass.

the door slams open and you both look up to see mr porter and pedro, the janitor.

mr porter looks at you both, waiting for an explaination.

"uh... i-i-i..." you stutter.

"yea? so what are you doing?"

monty being monty, he answers mr porter's question with "finishing it."

you blush in embarrassment and hide your face.

"sí sí. i see what you mean. horny horny!" pedro exclaims in disgust.

after the awkward incident, mr porter gave you and monty a week detention and made you two promise that it won't happen again.

but, promises are meant to be broken though.

~||
hey :)