clay jensen [13]

requested by @TimiAdeyemo

imagine clay listens to your tape

collecting books from your locker, so you can go home. you see clay walking up to you and you greet him.

"i know what you did, and i hope you're fucking happy with yourself." clay spits.

you pretend to act confused, just incase he is talking about something else. you don't want to admit about the tape, just yet.

"oh don't give me that bullshit evelyn!" you shut your locker and look around you to see everyone watching you and clay.

clay rips a poster down from the wall next to your locker. "you! you killed your own best friend!"

"clay, please stop this. lets talk somewhere else." you plead.

clay scoffs, "are you serious right now? you killed hannah baker, because you wanted to spend time with your boyfriend instead. you ignored her for some stupid guy!" clay glares at you.

"dude, lay off evelyn will you?" justin asks.

clay takes a step towards justin and justin takes a step back, raising his hands in the air.

"everyone's just so nice, until they drive you to kill yourself! and sooner or later, the truth will come out." clay chuckles, pointing at you, "it's gonna come out."

everyone whispers to each other asking what they think clay is talking about, who already stormed off to his next lesson.

♡♡♡♡♡
so close to 400k reads omg!