jealous alex standall;

thanks to @babikorz for the idea

for the past few days, justin has been upset and he told you that him and jessica broke up, but he wouldn't tell you why.

at lunch time, you see justin eating his lunch on his own so you sit next to him.

"hey foley!"

justin looks up at you. his eyes are bloodshot and he looks like he hasn't slept in weeks. "hi (Y/N)."

"seriously, what's wrong? i know you and jessica broke up, but come on. why won't you tell me why?"

justin plays with his food. "i really want to tell you, but i just can't." you can hear his voice break.

you wrap your arm around justin's shoulder and justin turns to hug you. you wrap your arms around justin and he starts sobbing into your shoulder.

"what the fuck is this?!" you turn your head to see a fuming alex.

justin looks up and pulls away from you. "a-alex! this isn't what it looks like." you stammer.

"bullshit. have fun with your new friend." alex storms off.

"shit (Y/N), i'm sorry." justin frantically apologises, but you shake your head at him. "it's not your fault."

for the rest of the school day, you have been trying to talk to alex but he ignores you. eventually, you give up and decide to go home.

that evening, justin knocks on alex's door and alex opens it. alex is about to shut the door, but justin shouts "wait!"

alex sighs and opens the door. "the fuck do you want?"

"i'm here to explain about what happened earlier with (Y/N)."

"i have no business in what's going on between you two."

"alex, please. me and jessica broke up and the break-up really fucked me over. (Y/N) was just helping me as the rest of my friends aren't talking to me and you know i can't talk to my mom." justin looks down on the ground.

"oh."

"yeah. i would never get with your girlfriend and you should know that." alex nods.

later that evening, you get ready for bed but you hear tapping on your window. so, you rush over to your window and open the curtains to see alex.

how the fuck did he climb up?

you open the window and let alex in.

"what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be mad at me?"

"babe. i was so wrong and i'm so stupid and jealous and fucked up and god i love you so much like more than anything. i guess i reacted badly and-" you cut alex off by kissing him.

"that's okay."

"god, i'm so lucky to have you."

~||
awww, i really liked writing this. i'll post the rest tomorrow!